Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx_kinky.laura_xxx N15  (Read 2480 times)

3 review(s) for xxx_kinky.laura_xxx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline zigzag

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost - £100/Hour
Comms – Following the disappointment of Shannon in Palmers Green I called Laura on the off chance she was free and she said give me 10 mins to get ready, so all good.

Location – Quiet street in N15. Strange setup looks like a business, windows at front blacked out. You walk through what used to be a reception area to where there are two large shower rooms. Then through to where there are four large well decorated bedrooms.

Physical – Her profile pics are obviously photoshopped and with her face blurred out I was a bit worried what she would be like. In fact her body looks very much like her pictures, a great figure probably about a 10 or 12 (I’m not good at guessing measurements) what really stands out though are her tits. My god I thought, it’s Barbie! A fabulous pair of boobs! I was convinced they were bolt ons but she said they are “reality” and after extensive research in the following hour I think she’s right, if anyone else has seen her or sees her let me know what you think, I couldn’t find any trace of scars at all. Her profile says she’s 34 and while she has a body someone much younger would be proud of her face tells me she’s probably late 30’s or even in her 40’s but she’s not hideous at all and those boobs will keep your eyes occupied!

Meeting – So she shows me into the room and offers me a beer, I can’t I’m driving but she takes a swig, something she does periodically throughout the meeting but by no means is she drunk. I compliment her great tits and she whips them out and insists I have a play! Her English is not great but it adds to the fun trying to converse with her, she is a very happy and playful and seems to enjoy her work. She takes a few minutes preparing the bed then a few minutes meticulously cleaning my cock with a wet wipe, again something she does a few time in the meeting, a first for me but she doesn’t let it upset the flow of the meeting at all. She does give a very good OWO, no teeth, no hands and very sensual, could have been for a bit longer would be my only criticism. Also while she does this I take the opportunity to explore her pussy with my finger, she doesn’t object but she does pause to apply some lube to my finger!? Another first. She moves on to getting condom on and jumps on for some very good CG. She is enthusiastic and responsive and again encourages me to play with her tits.

Once I’ve come she says she’ll give me a massage for 10 mins before going again. Usually I’m not too keen on this but thought I’d just go with it this time and I’m glad I did. She gives a very firm and professional massage. Then to my surprise she moves it on to a B2B sliding her whole body up and down my back and I feel those impressive soft boobs sliding over me, must admit it felt good. Occasionally she would reach down and nibble at my ears too, very sensual. Then I feel her turn round and she sits on my back and massages me with her arse, this also felt very good.

As promised after about 10 minutes she returns to paying my cock some attention with a tit wank and more good OWO. On with another condom and this time it’s fucking in a number of positions, CG, Mish, Doggy, prone bone. She seems to be having a good time too, and she keeps joking with me “enough”? I say “no, more”, she laughs and says “OK” and we go at it again for a few minutes more. The hour draws to an end and it’s only now I realise I meant to ask her for anal as according to her profile it’s included in the price, guess that will have to wait for next time.

Summary – A fun and enjoyable time with a good SP. Oh did I mention the fantastic tits? I know I went on about them but if they are all natural they are great!

VFM – Definately £100 for a fun hour, not easy to find in North London, and especially if anal really is on the cards (anyone find out before I go back let us know)

See Again? – From what could gather I think she plans to work 2 weeks here then go back to Spain for a week, then repeat the cycle. I definitely would go back again.

Sorry this has been a bit of a novel

Offline Ding643

Great find. Wouldn’t normally ask this but everything okay down south or can you tell she’s been about? Thanks  :)

Offline zigzag

Great find. Wouldn’t normally ask this but everything okay down south or can you tell she’s been about? Thanks  :)

Felt pretty tight to me, I would guess the way her body is she looks after herself.

Offline zigzag

One thing I forgot to mention in the review. At the start she seemed keen on kissing but when she detected a hint I was a smoker not so keen after that, even though I used mouthwash before the meet, something to bear in mind for the smokers.

Offline karimbenzima1991

Was there a cum limit policy? Did you smash 3 times in the hour?
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline zigzag

Was there a cum limit policy? Did you smash 3 times in the hour?

There was no mention of any cum limits, I managed twice in the hour, a rarity in itself.

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the TOFTT, OP :hi:

I actually have had Laura on my HL for a while already, but for her "TANTRIC MASSAGE" at £80 for an hour. It's great to read that she can actually deliver FBSM, as well as other fun stuff! She's defo rocketed up my HL now.

:drinks:

Offline JamesRockford

At the start she seemed keen on kissing but when she detected a hint I was a smoker not so keen after that...

well that's rich coming from a girl who probably reeks of ale by this stage!

Maybe she thinks that mixing beer and cigarettes is just too common..
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 10:07:28 am by JamesRockford »

Offline Bassman

Her profile states Turnpike Lane but the postcode of N15 puts her closer to seven sisters right?

Can you give a bit more of an idea where she is located OP?

Offline zigzag

Her profile states Turnpike Lane but the postcode of N15 puts her closer to seven sisters right?

Can you give a bit more of an idea where she is located OP?

The N15 postcode is correct, I'm not too familiar with the area, according to Google maps Turnpike Lane underground is 3 mins walk.

Offline Bassman

The N15 postcode is correct, I'm not too familiar with the area, according to Google maps Turnpike Lane underground is 3 mins walk.

Thanks for the info

Offline PatMacGroin

Her AW feedback is hidden even though it shows 0 feedback.

Was there any indication from her as to why?

Offline zigzag

Her AW feedback is hidden even though it shows 0 feedback.
None at all, I didn't ask, I only noticed this after I met her, it's underlined in red, surely if she had a negative it would show a number? Could it be she's had a negative feedback removed by AW?? Anyone know?

Was there any indication from her as to why?
None at all, I didn't ask, only noticed after I met her. It's underlined in red, surely if she had a negative it would show a number? Could it be she's had a negative feedback removed by AW? Anyone know?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 09:08:38 pm by zigzag »

Offline LLPunting

None at all, I didn't ask, only noticed after I met her. It's underlined in red, surely if she had a negative it would show a number? Could it be she's had a negative feedback removed by AW? Anyone know?

Possibly someone(s) has left her unflattering feedback from an unconfirmed booking.

Offline LLPunting

Hidden Image/Members Only

This one is the possible giveaway.  It's an unstructured top and yet her boobs are still quite globular and not spreading out more across the top of her supporting forearm.
Given you checked her areolae and underboob area with no signs, did you check her armpits?  Was the light bright enough?

Offline zigzag

This one is the possible giveaway.  It's an unstructured top and yet her boobs are still quite globular and not spreading out more across the top of her supporting forearm.
Given you checked her areolae and underboob area with no signs, did you check her armpits?  Was the light bright enough?
The light was bright enough but I didn't think to check the armpit area, can't remember seeing anything suspect there but never knew this was an area to check (sheltered upbrining) :)

Offline LLPunting

The light was bright enough but I didn't think to check the armpit area, can't remember seeing anything suspect there but never knew this was an area to check (sheltered upbrining) :)

Victoria (Thai favourite of recent times) was a prime example as she started work just after her boob job and she had very angry scars to the fore of her armpits.

The best ever boob job I had the pleasure of admiring was done in Sweden and the implants inserted via small incision in the armpit.  The scarring was so minimal and fine (lucky girl) that she had to lean in real close for me to see it  ;)

Offline PatMacGroin

Possibly someone(s) has left her unflattering feedback from an unconfirmed booking.

My first thought was also that it's probably due to an unconfirmed booking. Just took another closer look, hovered my mouse over the feedback link. It says 1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative. Cancelling each other out, making the 0 score.

Still wondering what the negative comment was. Relatively rare to see someone leave a negative.

With the profile being created in May, but her being aged at least 34, (probably older as confirmed by OP), I wouldn't be surprised if she had another older profile. Possibly somewhere other than London.  :unknown:

Offline JamesRockford

Quick update: Saw her last week. Excellent massage, superb owo, protected sex in doggy, really enjoyed it. Looks dark South American but speaks with European Spanish accent. Long thick dark hair, pretty filthy. Big knockers, excellent medium soft fakes. I think that she leaves tomorrow Tuesday.

Will write full review in next couple  of days.

£100 incl anal, was excellent value.