Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wellingborough  (Read 1769 times)

Offline roger_weekly

Over the years there have been some occasional crackers in wellingborough, you can forget blissful girls. For a time I use to visit a hot little hungarian blond near the rail station. She was there for close to 18 months. Occasionally some hotties appeared at the IBIS.

I keep seeing these viva adds and am tempted: External Link/Members Only

I know most are fake but now and again they are not. Anyone seen any of these girls? anyone TOFTT

Offline Wadebridge

Over the years there have been some occasional crackers in wellingborough. Occasionally some hotties appeared at the IBIS.
Anyone seen any of these girls?
For my tastes Roger, any decent WGs based in Wellingborough have been few and far between over the years.
I've never seen anything tempting on Vivastreet, but then again I don't find that site very easy to search and navigate, so possibly I've missed a few girls over time that might've interested me.
I have mostly over the years had to travel farther afield to Northampton.
From memory two good Wellingborough punts I had a few years ago now were:
(a) Sienna at Victorias Sauna. She was receptionist there a couple of days a week, but occasionally on Mondays and Fridays she offered her services. Lovely black haired lady and experienced milf.
(b) Busty blonde Belle of Northampton with the 44JJ knockers. I visited her at Wellingborough Ibis 2 or 3 years ago. Very nice lady. I'd have loved an hour with her but her hour long rate was pricey so I settled for half hour instead.
Her AW link is External Link/Members Only.

Thanks for your post. I'll keep a roving eye out on Vivastreet from time to time if you think it might be worth it.
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Came across this new profile, no PG yet.

Carry out the usual checks.

Offline kippydon

Saphire look snot too bad, will see after lock down  when ever that maybe :)

Offline doughboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Came across this new profile, no PG yet.

Carry out the usual checks.

Looks like she's the MKE girl, so you can assume it'd be a safe-ish punt if it's an agency girl gone indie.

Offline roger_weekly

External Link/Members Only

tempted by this one, don't suppose anyone has visited

and this one

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 10:59:36 am by roger_weekly »