Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manda Sth Normanton  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Idba522

« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 04:51:38 pm by Idba522 »

Offline John the Sextist

Anyone been to see her lately??

External Link/Members Only

I haven't, but when I did visit I had a great time and I'm sure the quality of service would not have changed as she does pride herself on looking after her clients :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:drinks:

Offline Kingy28

I haven't, but when I did visit I had a great time and I'm sure the quality of service would not have changed as she does pride herself on looking after her clients :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Agreed. I've not visited her for quite a while but I always had a good time with her in the past

Offline filthy.john

Out of interest - for those that have seen Manda and Sash Cummings - who do you rate more highly and why?

Offline John the Sextist

Out of interest - for those that have seen Manda and Sash Cummings - who do you rate more highly and why?

One mans meat is another man's poison, I've had meetings with both Sash and Amanda but it's always about personal taste and preference.

Both attractive, both very sexy, easy to get on with and both provide an excellent service in there own way, if I was told to choose then I'd pick Sash because she's blond, funny as fuck and just naturally filthy without even trying  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:drinks: :drinks:

Offline puntingfool

I've seen them both and like JtS I'd definitely plump for Sash for more or less the same reasons. Not bothered about her being blonde but she is a wild ride and really funny.   

Offline kippydon

I've seen them both and like JtS I'd definitely plump for Sash for more or less the same reasons. Not bothered about her being blonde but she is a wild ride and really funny.

was going to meet up with Sash few weeks ago, but then all this lock down starting going on again and also now Nottm in Tier 3 , will jsut have to wait and see if we can meet once this all gets relaxed again :(

Offline filthy.john

was going to meet up with Sash few weeks ago, but then all this lock down starting going on again and also now Nottm in Tier 3 , will jsut have to wait and see if we can meet once this all gets relaxed again :(

Thanks both - I think Manda is known mostly for her rimming and moee of a curvy girl. I like the way that Sash is operating and has operated through the pandemic - fills me with confidence that she is health conscious and cares about herself and about others before ney - says a lot does that.

Offline kippydon

Thanks both - I think Manda is known mostly for her rimming and moee of a curvy girl. I like the way that Sash is operating and has operated through the pandemic - fills me with confidence that she is health conscious and cares about herself and about others before ney - says a lot does that.

Yes i totally agree health before fun is more important , things will get better soon, just need to be patient

Offline Space Invader

Like many have said , i also have visited both , and each have their individual benefits .
I would add that i have been trying now for weeks to see manda - without success, would love to see her again, i think that is my vote cast , she is gorgeous and so genuine xxx

Offline Idba522

I had hoped to see her on Thursday, she had time available as I’d emailed her, but the other half diverted my time so I wasn’t able to arrange to see her.

It now looks with Covid that visit will be delayed!

Offline John the Sextist

Green light on today so ignoring latest Tier 3 restrictions  :scare: :scare:

Offline Badboyrich

She is in Derbyshire which isn't currently tier 3.

Offline John the Sextist

She is in Derbyshire which isn't currently tier 3.

Yeah, I know, but it's a knats knacker away from the mass increase :scare: :scare:, would you put your Green light on :unknown: :unknown:

I wouldn't take the chance  :timeout: :timeout: