Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations Please ...  (Read 885 times)

Offline Ramone78

Hi,
I'm wanting a meetup, to watch and semi interact with a Couple M/F
Been into most things  but as I'm a young 55 opportunities are limited LOL
Any recommendations would be much appreciated 
Daytime meet ?
Hope you can help TIA

Offline alabama1

Maybe this couple wwww.adultwork.com/5204543 or External Link/Members Only ould suit your needs. Although they seem to have moved a little outside of the West Midlands conurbation.

8 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Ramone78

Thank you < I will contact them

Offline HailWood

Offline Ramone78

Maybe this couple wwww.adultwork.com/5204543 or External Link/Members Only ould suit your needs. Although they seem to have moved a little outside of the West Midlands conurbation.

TY I have mailed them

8 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Ramone78

TBF, I'm happy to pay to watch a WG with a regular, that way there should be some Chemistry - I'm straight but would want some gentle interaction with the WG Hope that makes sense ?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 10:18:11 pm by Ramone78 »

Offline NervousJ

As Mike said,

I think Faye and her chap would be my first port of call.. at least you know you’ll be getting a decent service..

Offline HailWood

TBF, I'm happy to pay to watch a WG with a regular, that way there should be some Chemistry - I'm straight but would want some gentle interaction with the WG Hope that makes sense ?

Ah gotcha. Shame Lucie Bee is out of play. She did a fine line in cuckold then allowing the cuck to become involved (at her own discretion).

Woofie was fun in an MFM too but that was perhaps more full on than you are looking for.

You would need a punter who is happy to be watched.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 07:56:28 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline HornyHemel

I can recommend this couple:

External Link/Members Only

I have punted with them many times and never had a poor/average punt.  They can accommodate during the day as well.

Cheers,

HH

Offline HailWood