Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Sophia Nottingham - tgtbt?  (Read 2744 times)

Offline gbyld87

I usually think I'm quite good at spotting fake profiles but I'm not sure about this one.  Might be a couple of things clouding my judgement however!

External Link/Members Only

Signed up 3 months ago, so perhaps someone has some intel?

Cheers :)

Offline badsin

Good spot, nothing I can see that would get the alarm bells ringing. Pictures appear genuine, nothing from a GRIS search.
Let us know how you get on :hi:

Offline simon07

Very limited information and zero feedback. Is it a Bait, maybe part of the scamming gangs?

Offline HailWood

Good spot, nothing I can see that would get the alarm bells ringing. Pictures appear genuine, nothing from a GRIS search.
Let us know how you get on :hi:
+1

Offline peiyee

Good spot. I’d add 6 years to her age from looking at her pics. FAF though 🤪

Offline badsin

Now has feedback on AW, it isn't favourable. Still worth investigating....... :hi:

Offline gbyld87

I'm all booked up for the near future, but if she's around in a few weeks and hasn't earned any horrific feedback by then I might be tempted.

Offline badsin

I'm all booked up for the near future, but if she's around in a few weeks and hasn't earned any horrific feedback by then I might be tempted.

Haha, yes.... definitely one to keep an eye on  :hi:

Offline HailWood

Now has feedback on AW, it isn't favourable. Still worth investigating....... :hi:
Oddly the punter who left that feedback has chosen to hide his own. Not sure what conclusion to draw fro this tbh.

Offline badsin

Offline peiyee

Offline gbyld87

I dropped an email to her yesterday.  As yet, unread.

Offline m@rk

Have been teying the number a few times yesterday and today but its yet to be switched on..

Offline Space Invader

Now headed down South - so no longer an option .

Offline Theman1

She back in Notts, pics look great very tempted for TOFT!

Offline sireel

She back in Notts, pics look great very tempted for TOFT!
Hahaha and now down south again. Does some mileage!

Offline papak

She's definitely Romanian. I've seen her show up as available a few times in Notts and there's another profile "anays brunette" External Link/Members Only that shows as available too, same location by the postcodes, similar style profiles too only this profile says Rom. As you can see her profile is now in Cambridge too. Same price structure as well.

Offline fido1234

Has any one since Seen said worker?
She's in my area, 1 neutral review on AW one positive.
I had no issue in contact, just curious if tgtbt or worth the punt.
External Link/Members Only

Any advice much appreciated.

Online NervousJ

Obviously with that tremendous rack, I sent an email, but never looked at or replied. I’d say she’s a rom dunno why...

Deffo worth a toftt when she’s back but I’d be expecting to walk I reckon once the door opens...

Offline fido1234

Can confirm she is infact Rom so have decided to avoid, not great start if your profile lies on that part haha.