Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Persian Camilla - what happened  (Read 2964 times)

Offline mrbang123

Can someone tell me what happened with Persian Camilla?
Like the whole saga and why she quit. I wanted another go with her but didn’t get the chance   :dash:

Offline grandaddybadman

Seems like persian camilla and suzy cortez are legendary myths with a huge fan base on this sight.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lovespike

Can someone tell me what happened with Persian Camilla?
Like the whole saga and why she quit. I wanted another go with her but didn’t get the chance   :dash:

I don't know the full backstory if there is any discussion either here or the other site but I do know that Persian Camilla is a student who lives abroad and has a boyfriend of some sorts going by what she told me. Maybe she's taking a break from working or maybe she's found gainful employment in her chosen profession.

Either way I agree it is a shame that she's not available at this moment in time as I had thoroughly enjoyed our sessions in the past but having been in this game for so long, I've come to expect that these girls come and go, and eventually they go for good.

Offline Man of steel

Another punt early 2018....hotel on bath road....went for the h/h...nice personality...whilst she had big boobs they were nice but not firm....would defo have gone for round 2 if she returned..felt good fucking a Persian and she was engaging....happy when I left but somehow never went back...however still a good one to have on the hit list...Suzy is back as Jasmin...expensive and service according to her rules...but still worth seeing her - super body and firm tits..

Offline Bung

She told me she was brought up in Amsterdam.

Offline Bung

Meant to add that she told me she was returning to Amsterdam last time i saw her which wasn't long before she disappeared. She gave me no indication she was not going to return.

Offline notcalledchris

Such a shame.  She is one who got away.   

Offline Man of steel

Re-reading some of her feedback....she was good ..girl next door way..and her main asset obvious..but not sure she would be a regular punt....felt like you were punting a friend with benefits....

Offline lovespike

It's possible she's working in the Netherlands now. She told me she lives in a city just outside of Amsterdam and was only in london for studies iirc.

Incidentally I was in Amsterdam last month and the amount of sexy honeys walking around the street was incredible. Maybe some of them were sex workers, but I suspect most were tourists. There was one incredibly stacked honey with natural jiggly tits the size of your head but no more then a curvy size 12. I was on a date at the time so couldn't go into full pervert monger mode although my date probably noticed the double take :D

Offline mrbang123

It's possible she's working in the Netherlands now. She told me she lives in a city just outside of Amsterdam and was only in london for studies iirc.

Incidentally I was in Amsterdam last month and the amount of sexy honeys walking around the street was incredible. Maybe some of them were sex workers, but I suspect most were tourists. There was one incredibly stacked honey with natural jiggly tits the size of your head but no more then a curvy size 12. I was on a date at the time so couldn't go into full pervert monger mode although my date probably noticed the double take :D

I’m going on a “punt holiday” to Amsterdam soon.. I’m going to blow my budget for the rest of the year there.. hopefully I see the Persian working a store in the red light district!  :wacko:

Offline lovespike

I’m going on a “punt holiday” to Amsterdam soon.. I’m going to blow my budget for the rest of the year there.. hopefully I see the Persian working a store in the red light district!  :wacko:

It's quite unlikely she's working in the red light district as she probably doesn't want to run the risk of being spotted by anyone that knows her. Try the dutch version of Adultwork for more luck. But at the same time, do TOFTT on your punting expedition to the land of overpriced walk-ups and botched silicone tit jobs in your search for this elusive natural wonder.

When I went at the start of the summer they were all asking for a minimum of 100 euros for 30 mins which is way too much compared to Soho though. The girls were all moody bitchy cows who wouldn't lighten up unless you agreed to buy in for more time. Plus they were all boob jobs, not a single natural huge boober in sight although I only checked a few out as I only had a couple of hours to spare.

Offline mrbang123

It's quite unlikely she's working in the red light district as she probably doesn't want to run the risk of being spotted by anyone that knows her. Try the dutch version of Adultwork for more luck. But at the same time, do TOFTT on your punting expedition to the land of overpriced walk-ups and botched silicone tit jobs in your search for this elusive natural wonder.

When I went at the start of the summer they were all asking for a minimum of 100 euros for 30 mins which is way too much compared to Soho though. The girls were all moody bitchy cows who wouldn't lighten up unless you agreed to buy in for more time. Plus they were all boob jobs, not a single natural huge boober in sight although I only checked a few out as I only had a couple of hours to spare.

I was just joking mate.. there’s an FKK club about 2 hrs drive from Dam. That’s where I’ll be going.

Offline mrbang123

any updates on the persian? i wanna taste those fantastic tits again  :diablo:

Offline peter purves

any updates on the persian? i wanna taste those fantastic tits again  :diablo:

Funnily enough, I came across her pictures while doing some archive research. I thought to myself I've missed out here  :dash: :P

Think she may have gone tbh
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrbang123

Funnily enough, I came across her pictures while doing some archive research. I thought to myself I've missed out here  :dash: :P

Think she may have gone tbh

ah well.. i'm sure there is a WG out there somewhere with similar melons!

Offline Chattymatty88

Mr bang send a personal message