Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know anything about sexymotherfucker15 in Portsmouth?  (Read 977 times)

FG01

Been in contact with this girl - External Link/Members Only - sexymotherfucker15 in Portsmouth.

Communication is poor and appears to be available late at night.

She does BB so I would never have any physical contact with her - she has agreed to let me urinate over her, then cum over her as she pisses.

She has also agreed to see me with another woman I see to help my usual girl deepthroat me (covered) then wank me in her face as she verbally abuses her.

Sounds great to me.

Anyone seen her or know anything about her?

Cheers,

FG.

Offline mh

Been in contact with this girl - External Link/Members Only - sexymotherfucker15 in Portsmouth.

She does BB so I would never have any physical contact with her - she has agreed to let me urinate over her, then cum over her as she pisses.

She has also agreed to see me with another woman I see to help my usual girl deepthroat me (covered) then wank me in her face as she verbally abuses her.

Sounds great to me.

Cheers,

FG.

Not seen her and from what I've just read about her in your post why the fuck would anyone...?

Good luck with not gagging. What is she using on you?  :sarcastic:

It all sounds a bit of an oddball fantasy to me...

FG01

LOL, I mean for her to force my usual girls head right over my cock - for her to hold my usual girls head tightly and force her right down on my cock.

Perhaps I didn't explain very well!

Only want to see this woman as she looks skanky and rough, would never let her touch my cock, just piss on her and have her force my usual girl to gag on my cock.

To each his own.

In any case, I don't see this happening as she seems to want to send endless text messages and delay and change plans - so many girls do this. Why can't they just arrange a time, day and location etc in a couple of messages?

Online contentguy

If I was going to Portsmouth I know who'd I'd see H*****

Each to his own but your attraction to (your words) skanky and rough looking women who do bareback and live in a mess is certainly not one I share.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95261.msg1162386#msg1162386

Do you live under a bridge by any chance, just wondering?

Guy

FG01

I just prefer rough, skanky chavettes.

Personal choice.

Never fuck them, usually facial them or piss on them.

To each his own.

Offline pewpewpew

Not into bb girls or chubbies or pissing but i also like the idea of having one girl dom another with my dick as a tool

Crazy but true

Offline Billy no mates

Sounds great to me.

Cheers,

FG.

I think this sounds a bit horny, I like the idea

FG01

I have added her to my black list - playing games with communication.

I have one 26 year old single mum I see regularly for facials and covered deepthroat
, she is really nice and I spend a bit of time with her sometimes.

I have been with this girl (not advertising any more) to see another girl (who is on AW but I won't list her without her permission) for forced covered deepthroat, my single mum throating the other girl with a dildo until she gags and has her face covered in her own slime as I facial her.

Is awesome. This other woman (not the single mum) is very middle class, lives in a beautiful area in a stunning house, so I think I will go back to this combination. Reliable and cheap. £50 for both girls for 15 mins.

Once I have seen them both for a session, I will do a review if the other woman gives the OK.

Cheers,

FG