Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage by Lily - Southampton  (Read 1424 times)

Offline I want Candy

I remember Lily from when she had an AW profile and a massage with a happy ending was on offer.
She disappeared in and around Lock down which was roughly just after I text her number to see about an appointment.
I didn't get a reply.

But a couple of months back I got a text (obviously just Fromm her contacts list) to say she was in a new location and would be starting massage again.
Hence I have text again. A couple of times actually and posed the question as to massage services are now just regular or if a H.E. is still on the menu in a discrete way.
But nothing comes back.
My texts are always polite and enquiring so far my grasp of the English language goes.
Does anyone know? managed to get in contact?
External Link/Members Only

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 05:18:58 pm by I want Candy »

Offline 0ty

I too got the text saying she was back.
I gave a positive review at the time I saw her based on everything advertised was delivered, but in hindsight it should have been neutral at best. She was not particularly attractive and I certainly wouldn’t return.
Not that I have much opportunity anyway!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275673.0
There’s loads of new massage threads in Southampton area appearing on Friday ad and AW, most look TGTBT but if the wife ever goes out I might try.

Offline I want Candy

Thanks for the reply Oty.

Anyone had any luck with replies since feb?

Offline 0ty

Website says she passed away from cancer.

Offline I want Candy

Thanks Oty
I noticed this too recently and it of course explains the lack of communication through the period.
I thought it may be best then to respectfully remove the thread so I hit the report button as I can't delete it and suggested removal may be the best respect but similarly I never heard back from that either.