Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Disabled guy gets help from Annabellas, MK Danielle & I  (Read 734 times)

Drood1

I booked a     External Link/Members Only    slot with Danielle as I as I was making it to the ground floor flat saw a guy about 65 ish with a wheeled frame, probably had a stroke, poor guy, moving slowly to the apartment entrance in Milton Keynes. There was the maid waiting for him holding door open. I recognised her; she is really friendly and helpful on the phone. She gave me a smile. Between us, we kept the doors opened to the flat entrance and internal flat areas giving the guy time to make into one of the apartments at his own careful pace; probably a regular. Great service, well done Annabellas.

Met up with Danielle and she has great curves, lovely long black curvy hair wearing a PVC bathing style black outfit. I wonder if she had rushed to work as she did not have makeup, may have forgotten to brush teeth or perhaps she is a smoker? So less inclined to do kissing. Her uncovered blowjob was fantastic and she loved my going down on her with her coming too. In fact she wanted to do a 69 and her pussy was great and she came again! That does not happen a lot. Sex was very good and she is a great chatter. It was a good afternoon time out. Still grinning.