Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ScottishTeen19x- review  (Read 3026 times)

coolfriend_f

External Link/Members Only

70gbp, 30 min,

Size of the lard under the belly is large than the boobs and total ass fat. She tried COW but could not move.
Place was nice and decent, seems to lack experience and the fumes from the ass during doggy were disgusting

Offline PLeisure

PM admin and request they move this to the Reviews section

Bobdayley

70gbp, 30 min,

Size of the lard under the belly is large than the boobs and total ass fat. She tried COW but could not move.
Place was nice and decent, seems to lack experience and the fumes from the ass during doggy were disgusting

the fumes from the ass during doggy were disgusting   :D
Expand on this please. What perfume label was it? Anais Anais?  :lol:

ScottishTeen19x

I would like to respond by saying I have not seen this client before. I was only in London for a few days that week and was extremely busy. I did say to the client I wasn't able to see him and this is obviously how he decided to deal with that. I am a larger girl as that clearly states on my adult work pictures and profile,  as anyone can see I have positive feedback on my profile. Unfortunately this paticular client lacks mentality and the ability to act like an adult and this review deffinetly backs up my statement.

Offline HappyandLucky

I would like to respond by saying I have not seen this client before. I was only in London for a few days that week and was extremely busy. I did say to the client I wasn't able to see him and this is obviously how he decided to deal with that. I am a larger girl as that clearly states on my adult work pictures and profile,  as anyone can see I have positive feedback on my profile. Unfortunately this paticular client lacks mentality and the ability to act like an adult and this review deffinetly backs up my statement.
How do you know The OP is the client you did not see rather than one you did?

ScottishTeen19x

Online finn5555

Can I ask why you have such shit photos on your profile  :unknown: for instance what have roses and footprints in the sand got to do with you selling your arse  :wackogirl: surely they should be on Facebook  :sarcastic:

Offline HappyandLucky

I recognise the username.
Not many on here use the same name on AW. We will hopefully get a reply from the OP.

fredpunter

And dont forget to specify whether it should be a positive or a negative.

lancspunter

Or ask it to be filed with "bollocks" along with your other posts
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 01:45:12 pm by lancspunter »

Offline Turtle1

£100 an hour :vomit:.... Well you deserved to ripped off. Thats if the encounter even took place

CuriousCraig12

She looks repugnant. I wouldn't fuck her for free, let alone for cash.

Offline HappyandLucky

OP, you have posted else where on other topics but not commented on the challenge from the WG you reviewed that she never met you. If a WG challenged one of my reviews I would put her firmly back in her box, are we missing something  :unknown:

lol-machine

why are you trying to goad the geezer? he clearly got run over there

Offline HappyandLucky

why are you trying to goad the geezer? he clearly got run over there
We get many fantisists but also genuine punters. I was only stating a WG chooses to call the OP a liar and despite the OP logging on and being informed of the fact chooses to ignore it. No normal behaviour for any informed member unless the post was full of shit.
As a member for 2 days I welcome you and mean it , but before getting fluffy and protecting potential bull shitters I suggest you find your feet  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:00:40 pm by HappyandLucky »

lol-machine

yeah i just pointed out that he was a billy bullshitter. in a roundabout way. new to this paranoid fucking world but not new to posting on forums lol
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:56:51 pm by lol-machine »