Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Yoyo – Queensway  (Read 1263 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7486247) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline anotherwoody69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

earlier this month I fancied a TS massage and some oral so booked Yoyo for an hour after a couple of other options weren’t available.
She offers a graded service, its sent to you by text when you contact her. I opted for the FS version just in case I fancied some sex at £200.
You can have just a massage & HR or massage HR & oral with prices at £120 and £150.

Good area just off the main drag at Queensway, I was driving and it was easy parking on the street (£7.50 I think for 70mins), and probably no more than a 5 or 10 minute stroll from the tube.
Very safe and quiet road, her flat is up a couple of flights. Typical of the area, converted house and the flat was small and full of her things but clean and tidy.
Massage was to be on the bed in a separate bedroom.

Yoyo is attractive and passable and probably early to mid-thirties. Around 5’7” or 5’8” she greeted me in heels and was at eye level, around 6’1”. Dressed in simple bra and knickers set with a sheer gown over the top. She has an extensive collection of boots on site, and she would happily wear them if you wanted her to.
Not fat, well put together and I would say solid. It’s been mentioned before she has quite broad shoulders but it doesn’t detract from the overall package. A nice set of bolt on’s which are quite firm. She was wearing good make-up, face slightly pockmarked but still attractive.

Had a quick shower in a rather small and scruffy bathroom. Again typical of these types of places, I’m sure we’ve all experienced it.

Started the massage face down on the bed. She’s quite strong and knows how to really get into some tired and tight areas but was happy to ease off the pressure when asked. I’d say she rates as good for a massage, which I like.
About 20 minutes in I get the occasional CCS and reach under, very nice and it worked for me. A small B2B session with me on my front still, kissing my neck and whispering in my ear.

Flipped over and she carried on the massage for a few minutes before paying some attention to my cock, wanking me off nicely and then dropping down for some OWO. Not a particular superstar blow job but worked well for me. By this time I’d started to play with her cock which rose up to around 4 or maybe just 5 inches.
We moved into a 69 where I could get to work with my mouth, easily got the whole thing in and was giving her my best efforts. Thought about some rimming but she was a little hairy there so didn’t bother.

I think she was enjoying my efforts as she moved off me and sat on my chest, face fucking me.
After a few minutes of this she asked if she could fuck me. I was in two minds at this point as I’m really just top but given her size the lust haze took over and I agreed. On my back on the edge of the bed with her standing she rubbered and lubed up easing in with no discomfort at all and started gently fucking me, gradually picking up the pace making sure I was comfortable.
Wanking me at the same time it didn’t take me long to shoot a heavy load all over myself, which she seemed very pleased with. A few moments to wind down, a wet wipe clean up and off to the shower.

Overall, I had no intention of getting fucked when I went, but really enjoyed it with her. I think her small cock helped and would suggest her as a very good option for those just starting out. She’s really easy to get on with, funny and passable. Overall then, a firm positive from me and I will return.