Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage or not?  (Read 1620 times)

Offline HS4000Kestral

I've been on the punting scene a few years, and as I guess most of you, at the start of the punt you get asked if you warn a massage.

This I normally decline, on the basis that it's usually with baby oil, and I have a feeling that once rubbed on the skin it's distinctive smell is hard to get rid of even with a quick shower.

Anybody got any tips that mean you can take advantage of this service? I've thought of taking my own odour-free oil , but don't know what the reaction would be.....

Barry Shipton

And baby oil is mineral oil which can cause latex condoms to burst. Take a plain vegetable oil along - massage oil in shops is usually grapeseed oil or similar. Just don't take one with an even stronger smell like coconut - made that mistake but only once.
Never had any complaints about providing oil as long as it's a new bottle.

Offline smiths

I've been on the punting scene a few years, and as I guess most of you, at the start of the punt you get asked if you warn a massage.

This I normally decline, on the basis that it's usually with baby oil, and I have a feeling that once rubbed on the skin it's distinctive smell is hard to get rid of even with a quick shower.

Anybody got any tips that mean you can take advantage of this service? I've thought of taking my own odour-free oil , but don't know what the reaction would be.....

Whereas i decline on the basis its not what i said i wanted when i booked and in my experiences massage is a timewasting tactic WGs use.

If you want a massage why would a WG have a problem with you bringing your own oil or whatever it is, thats saving them using their own assuming it doesnt stink to high heaven.

RandyF

Yeah, 9/10 times it's just a sad pathetic timewasting ploy.

I always decline.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 10:37:32 am by RandyF »

Offline CBPaul

Yes, the scent of baby oil does take some time to remove. Nothing wrong with taking along a creamier lotion (no pun intended  :D) that will wash off easier or has a scent that is more associated with you.

Personally I always decline a massage to start with as it is not what I've primarily gone along for and would rather get down to action instead of wasting time. I don't have a problem with a quick massage during recuperation between rounds though and tend to ask if the prossie has a lotion rather than an oil.

If you specifically want a massage as part of a punt there is nothing wrong with asking what they use beforehand, you might get an insight into their abilities too. Some prossies will have a decent stock, others bugger all.

pokenn

I sometimes get the girl to do a massage at the end. If I've shot my bolt and just want to relax, then it's great way to use the last few minutes.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Why would you want someone who is not trained to give you a massage?  surely it will be crap compared to a decent one and cost you a lot more as well when you think of the cost per minute.  Why not book a 30 minute massage at a proper place and then have a 30 minute punt.  It will work out cheaper than paying a prossie to give a half hearted back rub as that is all it will be

A massage during a booking is a way to waste time.  Its a very good way too as all she has to do is sit and rub you or stroke you which is much less exhausting than sucking and fucking.
I don't offer a massage at all for the simple reason I am not trained and if someone does have any issues or health problems I could cause further damage (especially those who pretend they know what they are doing and try giving deep tissue massage)

JV547845

I've accepted one out of curiosity a couple of times but it's always been pointless. 

Offline dandaley

i like one for the first 10 mins or so always look forward to it and the girls I see are great at it.  ;)

Offline wristjob

You are ain a room with a girl you presumably find attractive, she's game - I can find much better things to do than get a massage.

Offline dandaley

i think it depends how long your booked for i like 1-2 hours total chill out personaly  ;)

domino131

I realise it's a time-wasting tactic, but the advice I read before I actually went out and punted was to follow the WG's lead (though I realise sometimes you have to make it clear what you want if she doesn't know), and that the massage is sometimes a sort of ice-breaker to ease into getting intimate with someone you've never met before.  That's how I view it - as much for me as for her - so I go along with it at least the first time I see someone if it's offered.  They often have a bit of a chat with you as well, so it makes the whole thing feel a bit less impersonal than with the girls who just go straight down to business once you're in the room, which always feels a little weird to me.  I've never found myself short of the time required to do what I want to do in a booking so it's not a problem for me.

Offline dandaley

I realise it's a time-wasting tactic, but the advice I read before I actually went out and punted was to follow the WG's lead (though I realise sometimes you have to make it clear what you want if she doesn't know), and that the massage is sometimes a sort of ice-breaker to ease into getting intimate with someone you've never met before.  That's how I view it - as much for me as for her - so I go along with it at least the first time I see someone if it's offered.  They often have a bit of a chat with you as well, so it makes the whole thing feel a bit less impersonal than with the girls who just go straight down to business once you're in the room, which always feels a little weird to me.  I've never found myself short of the time required to do what I want to do in a booking so it's not a problem for me.

+1

exactly how i feel and have always been asked so not compulsory but i like it.

k

Depends what is in the oil of course  :lol:
Hidden Image/Members Only

(Just in case anyone thinks the image I've used is objectionable, it is of Pete Marsh the archeological specimen who died 2000 years ago)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 11:40:17 am by k »

Offline ampersand

Depends what is in the oil of course  :lol:
Hidden Image/Members Only

(Just in case anyone thinks the image I've used is objectionable, it is of Pete Marsh the archeological specimen who died 2000 years ago)

And we thought it was your latest recommendation ................  :D :hi:

Offline myothernameis

i think it depends how long your booked for i like 1-2 hours total chill out personaly  ;)

I have booked a 2 hr appointment for a lomi lomi massage at the end of the month, and so looking forward to it, have already sampled other massage from a set of polish girls, who run a successful massage therapy place, non sexual

If anyone here is from Glasgow or near by, I would recommend this massage place

External Link/Members Only

Online webpunter

Each to their own on the massage front
I like a teasing B2B massage [if they are good at it] moving onto shagging later on
Tip is to take some non-latex condoms as the Johnsons isn't good for normal ones
Extra Large of course.  Plus with the size of my bell-end then this is a must to avoid breakages :)  LMAO

squeezebox

Why would you want someone who is not trained to give you a massage?  surely it will be crap compared to a decent one and cost you a lot more as well when you think of the cost per minute.  Why not book a 30 minute massage at a proper place and then have a 30 minute punt.  It will work out cheaper than paying a prossie to give a half hearted back rub as that is all it will be

A massage during a booking is a way to waste time.  Its a very good way too as all she has to do is sit and rub you or stroke you which is much less exhausting than sucking and fucking.
I don't offer a massage at all for the simple reason I am not trained and if someone does have any issues or health problems I could cause further damage (especially those who pretend they know what they are doing and try giving deep tissue massage)

That's a good idea.  Was thinking on those lines as well.  Get the masseuse to iron out all the knots and get her to "edge" me as close to cumming as possible, then go to the next punt ready for some real action.  I'd be floating on a cloud 9 afterwards....   :hi:

Online webpunter

I have booked a 2 hr appointment for a lomi lomi massage at the end of the month, and so looking forward to it, have already sampled other massage from a set of polish girls, who run a successful massage therapy place, non sexual
If anyone here is from Glasgow or near by, I would recommend this massage place
External Link/Members Only
Is it possible to get B2B + HE ?