Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spanish Girls  (Read 864 times)

Offline jonko

So, question. I have never had a Spanish girl and I seen there is one that looks really worth fucking (if her pictures are real) and I was wondering what the general consensus is with Spanish WGs? I know there are lots of talk on here about EE girls and Thai girls etc, but not much about Spanish. Any comments anyone??

Offline MilleMiglia

If you're talking about here in the UK, I'd wonder if they were actually Spanish and not Romanian, etc.

Offline jonko

I dunno, but they always sound a bit different than eastern europeans. I have had a couple of conversations with two spanish girls and their english is terrible so can't really get much sense out of them. Incidently though I have a spanish lodger and the accent broken english sounds very similar.

This girl I seen on Vivastreet claims she is Spanish and she looks really nice . but at only £70 an hour then I was wondering and hesitant. Dunno, I could just go see her and make up my mind once I see her. What you think? I know the photos look photoshopped. She spoke wiht Spanish accent to me and she said she was spanish even though on the page is says English language it wasn't too good.

External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Spot on.  Spain = Roma, deffo on this occasion

If you're talking about here in the UK, I'd wonder if they were actually Spanish and not Romanian, etc.

Smudgey

Spot on.  Spain = Roma, deffo on this occasion

The majority of the Roms round here had changed nationality, some have become Spanish and some Italian, prob from advise by the agency, bookings down I guess.