Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Axxxxxx - Colindale  (Read 2604 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5388244) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
15 review(s) for Hanna Milf xxx (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
23 review(s) for Sexy Amy Black (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mbaw20

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Done everything over text. People have mentioned that she has a maid and Amy confirmed this was true when we met.

Modern flats in Colindale near to the RAF Museum.  Parking is available but you have to pay.  I'd also say that on a busy day you may struggle to find a spot. 

Price:
£90 Total
£50 for 30 min + £40 for anal

Looks:
Now a lot has been said about Amys looks but I found her quit nice.  Mostly because her body is the "main event". Even if her face is not your thing, she has an amazing body for her age. Plus her arse was the main reason I booked. Previous reviews have said that she has put on a little weight but I had no complaints.  The arse was still firm but not too firm.  Age?  I'd say about early 50s

Meet:
Great meet.  Walked in and was greeted with a hug. She is big on hygiene as she insisted I use some of her hand gel. Not an issue in covid times, or any time come to think of it. Offered a shower, but had one before setting out.  Got undressed and placed clothes on a massage table that is right next to a mirrored wardrobe.

So now the fun starts...

Bent her over the massage table and started groping and rimming her arse. Fucking loved it. After some time she put on the bag and gave me OW. OWO is on offer if you pay extra, but I was fine with what I had.  Now, I wanted to lead up to anal doing other stuff beforehand, but I got too excited and went for it straight away.

She lubed up and I slide right in.  I'm not massive, though I’m not small either. She took it like a champ.  The highlight of the meet was when I had her on the bed with her legs together, head down and arse up whilst we were both looking at each other in the mirror, getting very vocal as I was fucking her arse.  A quick Google search tells me that this position is called the "Rear Admiral".  Who would have thought!

See link for reference…

Finished, had a nice chat about Budapest and I was off.

Conclusion
Great anal session - Loved it.  Would I meet again? Hell yeah!!

Offline DubCee

Thanks for the review OP.
Amy is one SP who consistently delivers the goods, plus she has a banging body for a woman her age.
She must surely be approaching the 10km of cock landmark but I can't wait to take another ride on her booty when things calm down a bit

Online tantraman

Looks:
Now a lot has been said about Amys looks but I found her quit nice.  Mostly because her body is the "main event". Even if her face is not your thing, she has an amazing body for her age. Plus her arse was the main reason I booked.

... see for yourself in photos compiled here :music:

Offline Wozel

She is amazing and always delivers...... the only annoying thing is when I first started smashing her there was a mirror in her room and a nice comfy chair opposite it ..... just watching her sucking your cock and then looking at her arse used to make me cum quick time .

OP you must have strong legs to fuck that sweet ass in that position as it takes a lot out of you .

Offline Mr_Shins

Comms:
Done everything over text. People have mentioned that she has a maid and Amy confirmed this was true when we met.

Modern flats in Colindale near to the RAF Museum.  Parking is available but you have to pay.  I'd also say that on a busy day you may struggle to find a spot. 

Price:
£90 Total
£50 for 30 min + £40 for anal

Looks:
Now a lot has been said about Amys looks but I found her quit nice.  Mostly because her body is the "main event". Even if her face is not your thing, she has an amazing body for her age. Plus her arse was the main reason I booked. Previous reviews have said that she has put on a little weight but I had no complaints.  The arse was still firm but not too firm.  Age?  I'd say about early 50s

Meet:
Great meet.  Walked in and was greeted with a hug. She is big on hygiene as she insisted I use some of her hand gel. Not an issue in covid times, or any time come to think of it. Offered a shower, but had one before setting out.  Got undressed and placed clothes on a massage table that is right next to a mirrored wardrobe.

So now the fun starts...

Bent her over the massage table and started groping and rimming her arse. Fucking loved it. After some time she put on the bag and gave me OW. OWO is on offer if you pay extra, but I was fine with what I had.  Now, I wanted to lead up to anal doing other stuff beforehand, but I got too excited and went for it straight away.

She lubed up and I slide right in.  I'm not massive, though I’m not small either. She took it like a champ.  The highlight of the meet was when I had her on the bed with her legs together, head down and arse up whilst we were both looking at each other in the mirror, getting very vocal as I was fucking her arse.  A quick Google search tells me that this position is called the "Rear Admiral".  Who would have thought!

See link for reference…

Finished, had a nice chat about Budapest and I was off.

Conclusion
Great anal session - Loved it.  Would I meet again? Hell yeah!!

Plenty of parking in the Beaufort Park estate, £2 an hour, up to 4 hours, so £4 should cover parking for 2 hours, hardly a lot given how much you pay for the punt, and there are cash-points around there too.

There is totally free parking in Avion Crescent but you're unlikely to find a space.  (I was down there this morning visiting the garage for an MOT).

Offline Wozel

Plenty of parking in the Beaufort Park estate, £2 an hour, up to 4 hours, so £4 should cover parking for 2 hours, hardly a lot given how much you pay for the punt, and there are cash-points around there too.

There is totally free parking in Avion Crescent but you're unlikely to find a space.  (I was down there this morning visiting the garage for an MOT).

I’ve NEVER found any parking there but your right it is free.

Offline mbaw20

She is amazing and always delivers...... the only annoying thing is when I first started smashing her there was a mirror in her room and a nice comfy chair opposite it ..... just watching her sucking your cock and then looking at her arse used to make me cum quick time .

OP you must have strong legs to fuck that sweet ass in that position as it takes a lot out of you .

Ha! If I was honest I wasn't in that position for too long.  Not because of my legs, but because of the horny view I had.  I'm not Sting!  ;)