Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worcester WR1 PatriciaB  (Read 1057 times)

Offline rustpoacher

External Link/Members Only

good English; comms good; immediately free Saturday pm

own house; boyfriend/pimp & sleep bullx dog in house but very quiet; family bathroom clean enough; towels; shower etc.

pretty face; straight hair; smiley; hard drugs free; easy to find house; 30 mins free parking round corner; parking on street & nearby but likely full
hot iron trafficker branded above boob (poor girl) but she seems free now and livign with boyfriend or pimp as a family

at least 10 years older than AW profile: good hygiene; sweet tasting condoms & pussy; bigger than AW; breasts C but going south and no longer tight skinned; just red bra but would do other lingerie; good attitude probably Czech or Polish
toe nails done; fuck me shoes & lingerie

30 mins £70 no extras
OWO average
took instruction well & carefully=better than average
could not take a hammering
no deep throat
FK but not DFK (I didnt want)

she's not energetic nor skilled; she is very sweet with kssing & keen to try anything & she did try to please but... as big as a house

Very average to poor cowgirl; she gave up
very poor doggie because pussy way too loose
ditto missionary despite thrusting her body shoulders down onto my cock just way too loose to even feel like its in there (*no its not me!)
she gave up exhausted in all positions (though I do give a rough jump)
tit wank available but boobs too empty and soft & too small for my tool
very large ass was quite off putting given her AW photos (as I say 10-20 years old); this WG is at least 40yrs but pretty but lots of cellulite and much bigger ass than AW=very misleading; not the sexy girl on AW but I guess I was too optimistic at this price for her photos to be accurate

not exciting enough to warrant extra £40 for anal but her ass gaped 1cm so I presumed it looked as loose as her pussy which was hugely loose; she let me finger & rim & RO all holes; very clean; she could have been filthier but she wasn't sexy enough for me to bother;
very poor missionary & doggie; she gave up this too
no deep throat but medium face fucking was ok but she got tired repeatedly before I could pop

in the end I got a headache (never happened to me before) trying to come in her mouth (not allowed by the way); very average BJ; I gave up and opted for hand relief all over her tits; took me the full 24 mins to pop so has to be a negative for me because I get a lot of much much better sex but if you busting she is pretty enough to be a neutral but on balance given that her AW is way too optimistic and out of date I opted for NEGATIVE

VFM: no
would I return: definitely not; I do a better HJ

Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by:

Offline Mcping

own house; boyfriend/pimp & sleep bullx dog in house but very quiet; family bathroom clean enough; towels; shower etc.

pretty face; straight hair; smiley; hard drugs free; easy to find house; 30 mins free parking round corner; parking on street & nearby but likely full
hot iron trafficker branded above boob (poor girl) but she seems free now and livign with boyfriend or pimp as a family

at least 10 years older than AW profile: good hygiene; sweet tasting condoms & pussy; bigger than AW; breasts C but going south and no longer tight skinned; just red bra but would do other lingerie; good attitude probably Czech or Polish

30 mins £70 no extras
OWO average
no deep throat

she's not energetic nor skilled; she is very sweet with kssing & keen to try anything & she did try to please but... as big as a house

ditto missionary despite thrusting her body shoulders down onto my cock just way too loose to even feel like its in there (*no its not me!)
very large ass was quite off putting given her AW photos (as I say 10-20 years old); this WG is at least 40yrs but pretty but lots of cellulite and much bigger ass than AW=very misleading; not the sexy girl on AW but I guess I was too optimistic at this price for her photos to be accurate

not exciting enough to warrant extra £40 for anal but her ass gaped 1cm so I presumed it looked as loose as her pussy which was hugely loose; she let me finger & rim & RO all holes; very clean; she could have been filthier but she wasn't sexy enough for me to bother;
no deep throat but medium face fucking was ok but she got tired repeatedly before I could pop

in the end I got a headache (never happened to me before) trying to come in her mouth (not allowed by the way); very average BJ; I gave up and opted for hand relief all over her tits; took me the full 24 mins to pop so has to be a negative for me because I get a lot of much much better sex but if you busting she is pretty enough to be a neutral but on balance given that her AW is way too optimistic and out of date I opted for NEGATIVE

Hot iron trafficker?

Offline Jayne_cobb

I’ve seen Pat a lot over the years and there’s no way she’s 40! There is another older Czech girl who works there ( External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) - are you sure you weren’t bait & switched?

The Pat I’ve seen matches the aw pics too - it’s the same girl. Definitely not the size of a house.

Also Pat doesn’t offer anal or cim so ????

Sorry to hear you had a shit punt. Worcester is a punting desert & imho Pat is the best we have.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 10:15:48 am by Jayne_cobb »

Offline mudsucker

I think he's defo referring to Pat as I remember the 'brand' mark on her but never paid much attention or thought to ask what it was. She doesn't come across as being pimped and I always assumed the other prescence in the house was one of the other girls who work there.

All in all, I found this review a little on the spurious side. Pat is defo not 40. Not even close and most certainly not the size of a house. Strikes me that the reviewer maybe asked for services not provided and got short shrift hence a moderately inaccurate (and unfair) description of this particular lady.

Dirty Lad

Never seen Patricia B, but only ever heard good reports.  I'd like to think that this is  genuine independent report, however I have my doubts 👎👎👎

Offline vision2014

30 mins £70 no extras
OWO average
no deep throat

I see pat every time she is here def no traffic def not 40 and def no lose pussy i see maria every time she comes and she is the only 40 yr but again takes and gives what you want i really can not take this review serious at all

Offline EddieThead669

I am sorry to hear you had a rough time too, but I can't believe that you seen Pat B.
I have seen her on a few occasions and she always comes across as very willing and with a tight pussy too :-)
Never offered CIM though.

Offline GeorgeStevens

This is an odd review. As others have said, other than the burn mark on her breast which I noticed last time I saw Pat (and which is recent as she never used to have it) and the straight hair a good deal of the physical description does not fit with the Pat I've seen. The notion she is in her 40s, her tits are saggy and her pics are unrepresentative is plain wrong: her pics are recent, she is in her mid-late 20s without question and she is on the whole as pert as you would expect a woman of her age to be.

But for the burn mark I might have assumed that you'd seen Marie as she is in her 40s and some of her pics do show a younger, slimmer version of her; on the other hand, the notion that Marie cant take a pounding doesn't really fit with what I know of her! She has always been well up for it!

I can personally believe that Pat was a bit lacklustre because she is my least favourite of the girls in that house so I wouldn't suggest the overall impression was necessarily wrong. I would say all the nonsense about her being trafficked and "living as a family with her pimp" would have been better left out as it is supposition (and from what I know is almost certainly incorrect).
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 03:04:50 pm by GeorgeStevens »