Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Midweek at The Private Club  (Read 971 times)

Offline misterjt111

I know this place has had some shit for recent B.B. event.

Just wondered what the general opinion was on going to one of their regular sessions during the week. I’ve never been before so was interested in a daytime weekday as I guess there will be less people?  As a general rule for a 12-4, would it be ok to go here around 2 and stay until the end or do you have to be there for the start of it? 

Seems a long while for just two women to be fucking/sucking?!  Do they split it into bukkake and then gang bang or is it just whatever you/they want?

Offline Chezzie John

The action will start at 12:30 mid week until about 3:30 and it's a mad rush at the start but the numbers will die down but I'd still go for the beginning.

Most girl don't do owo so no Bukakke unless your at at filmed Amateur facials shoot and the girls get something like a 15mins break in each hour so the numbers will be down to 1 girl if only 2 girls are playing and it can be frustrating waiting for your turn for you to get to the front of the que and then they go off on their break.

Mid day doesn't mean it will be quieter as there's less girls and blokes skiving from work who can't get at night time because of the wife and I'd only really do the partys with over 3 girls

Offline SpunkyMunky

There's a steady turnover of gents visiting as many are taking their lunch - so if you're there just after 12 and until the end you'll see gents turn up, blo their load then disappear. Compared to an evening event - particularly at weekends - when many turn up for the duration.
Some girls still owo.

Offline misterjt111

Thanks for your replies.

As it’s my first time going would they need to show me around the place first or would it take a while to take my details off me?  Just trying to see if it’s worth my while...if I can’t get there until 2..then there’s a load of faff before I can get stuck in, it won’t actually leave that much time if it winds down around 3:30

Offline Neromatrix

Thanks for your replies.

As it’s my first time going would they need to show me around the place first or would it take a while to take my details off me?  Just trying to see if it’s worth my while...if I can’t get there until 2..then there’s a load of faff before I can get stuck in, it won’t actually leave that much time if it winds down around 3:30

Retro club in Walsall is a lot less busy than the private club on weekdays. Try there bud

Offline Demistify

Thanks for your replies.

To say the staff are not known for their speed is an understatement (A queue of 5 people outsde can take best part of 15 minutes to clear, depending on who is on the desk.) But even with their 'speediness' it should only take about 10mins to be registered.