Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossie tells me not to go to Prossies  (Read 11102 times)

SirPhilipXX

sorry sir :)

and no i strongly disagree ask for a refund dont expect

You really think he would have got a refund if he'd asked for one? I think not.

Offline mightymunce

Do you??? I think another little porkie has escaped your lips  :sarcastic:
Me thinks looking at her baps, no porky pies escaped her lips and are buried in her belly

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Tanya I am a bit confused as to why he should of had to ask for a partial refund when he did not end the booking she did.  she decided the booking was going to finish 25 minutes early even after leaving the room a few times to waste more time of his.  If she chose to end the booking early just because she felt he had cum enough then she should have offered him a partial refund.  He did not get thrown out for aggressive behaviour she chose to end her booking as she feels two cums in an hour is enough.  In which case she should have this on her profile that a client can only cum twice in an hour and will then be asked to leave because if he knew he could then either have paced himself or booked someone who would genuinely offer him a full hour

Yes some clients do choose to leave early, I have one that always books an hour but only stay 30 - 35 minutes and I used to offer him some money back until he stated that he chooses to book an hour as he never knows how long it will take him so he pays for the time he has booked and as he chooses to leave early that is down to him.  That is very different to a client being told he has to leave   as the prossie has had enough and doesn't want to do anymore work.  It is also easy to work out how much to give back.  Split your hourly rate into 10 minute slots (divide by six) and offer him the right amount for however long left. So if it £120 an hour that works out at £20 for ten minutes so he should have been given £50 back as he had 25 minutes left

Offline mattylondon

are theres no wonder  "prossies" are being so blunt and cold with customers if your so nasty luckily your comments dont remotely bother me i was purely giving my oppinion which obviously many didnt like
Of course you're entitled to your opinion. There are always two sides to a story, even if the one I often find told by prossies is a pack of lies.  It may have escaped your notice but this isn't a forum interested in so-called 'balance' between service providers and punters. This is a forum run in the interests of the customer. The punter.

I've actually read your blog and there's an awful lot of whinging and slagging off of customers. I grant you that there are poor customers yes I agree, but you do appear to possess a very bad attitude towards the very people who indirectly put bread on your table. So you may want to think about that before gobbing off too much on here, if you wish to stay around for any length of time.

You're just trying to be clever and cover your arse re your refund comment.  It was disingenuous. Some customers would feel very awkward, embarrassed, about asking for a refund off a woman, even if they're unhappy. I'd have no problem and would insist on it. It's cunts like you who take advantage of such men. I doubt you'll be around here very long. I don't have any respect for you after reading your blog. Fuck off to %%% where you belong.  :hi:

vorian

The problem is you are on a customer forum though. And therefore as a service provider like it or not you need to always have your working cap on and post in this manner.

On saafe you are on the service provider forum - no customers allowed - and as such you can say what you like there.

I saw the way this prossy was going after her third post, this really is not the place for her, UKP prefer prossies with a level of intelligence and self awareness, ie, Dani, Strawberry and Holly etc.

No way Tanya will make 50 posts, classic reason why so few WG's are able to stick it on here. She is sprouting shit and is oblivious to what this forum is about. Tanya please piss off to SAAFE they will indulge your fantasies and re enforce all your mistaken beliefs. 

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
This is you, isn't it?

External Link/Members Only

Reading some of your bombardment of posts today, and your attitude in this thread that it's acceptable for a girl to be paid for an hour and only do 30 minutes service, and the punter should have to ask for a refund, I would hope other punters here stay very clear of you. Your attitude is shit.
The rudest blog on adultwork?

Persie

I am reading the blog and thinking like WTF????

You use your blog as PR machine to create a brand, image and an engine to attract the types of clients you want....or is that far too logical for a prossie?

Offline mattylondon

Tanya please piss off to SAAFE they will indulge your fantasies and re enforce all your mistaken beliefs.
She'll eventually pitch up on %%% or elsewhere, proudly saying how she 'took the fight' to those awful punters on UK Punting! The truth is that holding one's own on here takes a degree of intelligence. A commodity in rare supply with this one. There are a couple of service providers who don't post on UK Punting, who I genuinely respect and even like. I listen to them but this one is your run of the mill, thick troll and loud mouth, to boot. I've seen many come and go. They try their luck. Are amusing entertainment. Then get banned.  :hi:

The Service Providers who I do respect are smart, intelligent women and wouldn't dream of joining UKP because they know that it isn't in their interest to do so. They also respect the fact that punters should have a place run in their own interests, for them, as much as they believe that other sites should be run in theirs, such as SAAFE.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 07:24:09 pm by mattylondon »

Sailormack

Also Tesco have 2 for 1 on chocolate eclairs this week, so stock up babe.

You know you're worth it  :kiss:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

You use your blog as PR machine to create a brand, image and an engine to attract the types of clients you want....or is that far too logical for a prossie?
Nice tits though  :hi:

Sailormack

Yeah, could we book only the tits hun, nothing else  :sarcastic:

Offline mattylondon

True. She does have a really nice pair of tits. I'd certainly enjoy sticking my cock in between them and putting some cream into her mouth. That would be a much better use for her mouth and a service to punters.  A pity that she has such a shit attitude.

SirPhilipXX

all this site is punters kissing other punters arses and dont like it if a wg has an opinion well the reality is sadly wgs have opinions too and the right too voice them :)

She's called Teasing Tanya for a reason guys, she's posting to get a reaction, so why are you playing her game?

If she crosses the line Nik will ban her - until then best to ignore her imho.

James999

Nice tits though

Are you sure, the images look as if she's laying down, usually a give away that they are in poor shape if she stands up and would hang around her fanny  :vomit:

Persie

True. She does have a really nice pair of tits. I'd certainly enjoy sticking my cock in between them and putting some cream into her mouth. That would be a much better use for her mouth and a service to punters.  A pity that she has such a shit attitude.

I actually thought her tits were quite ugly...aureoles too big

Offline mattylondon

She's called Teasing Tanya for a reason guys, she's posting to get a reaction, so why are you playing her game?

On this occasion, I'm inclined to agree with you.  :hi:

Offline mattylondon

I actually thought her tits were quite ugly...aureoles too big
You maybe right. I was going off the profile picture, which looks alright?  :unknown:

Offline AnthG

I don't want to start a bash Tanya thing but reading your profile I have to comment. Your blog is terrible. And the pictures are poor too. On the top of your profile is " Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. (more info.) " even after a 17 Feedback score and I can bet its because your profile is so terrible.

As the strongest piece of advice the blog post about "stinky" clients who get banned why not think to ask them to have a shower? Why not have mouthwash on hand incase their breath is bad?

Really seriously, remove that blog. Its very offputting. Infact I would put it up there with one of the worst I have ever seen (no exaggeration)

Reading her blog its confusing to think why she even joined here as she doesn't seem to have much of an interest in improving her business, or putting punters interest in the forefront of her mind
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 07:33:35 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

JB1969

Can we just have a recap here, YOU get mugged off by pro$$ies repeatedly, we notice this and comment, and that makes us pricks  :wacko:

The word Mug springs to mind when it comes to him  :dash:

One bit of advice I was given by a prossie Ms Dee to be precise is that you pay a prossie for her time not her services.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 07:44:37 pm by JB1969 »

dilettante

Dani, I don't think he came the second time, so not technically 2 cums.  Tanya, you should move to West Mids, you're too good for Grim-sby!  :D

Sounds like the problem was that the OP got pissed off (did she FORCE him to leave?) and of course there's no way of knowing whether that was connived at by the WG or not, of course we all know women have ways and means, ever see them poking their arses at you for example?

James999

One bit of advice I was given by a prossie Ms Dee to be precise is that you pay a prossie for her time not her services.

Complete Bollocks

They may like to spout that (Some do as they think it changes their legal status) but the reality is you pay them for their services i.e. Sex, otherwise they wouldn't bother to list their offerings  :hi:

Offline finn5555

Sound advise and few pro$$ies adopt that attitude unfortunately.

Ironic really that the ones who survive on here i.e. Holly, Dani, strawberry et all appear to offer a good service ..... Fuck I sound fluffy  :scare:

Offline mattylondon

Complete Bollocks

They may like to spout that (Some do as they think it changes their legal status) but the reality is you pay them for their services i.e. Sex, otherwise they wouldn't bother to list their offerings  :hi:
As you say, it's simply a bullshit line to cover any potential illegalities, in their weird minds. The reality is that the customer is expecting to pay for their advertised and agreed services, within that the whole of that time frame.

Offline mattylondon

Sound advise and few pro$$ies adopt that attitude unfortunately.

Ironic really that the ones who survive on here i.e. Holly, Dani, strawberry et all appear to offer a good service ..... Fuck I sound fluffy  :scare:
Careful now!  :D

There are plenty of other prossies I know who fuck and suck very well, but who wouldn't be interested in joining here or who would probably end up getting banned. Therefore,  I'm not sure that you can draw this conclusion. I prefer it when they do what they're paid to do. The only thing that I've ever learnt from a prossie on UKP is to never knowingly punt any who post on forums.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 08:08:33 pm by mattylondon »

JB1969

Complete Bollocks

Of course you pay them for their fucking services but it is not like for a 100 you can only choose 3 items from her list.  What she meant was that if a woman offers gfe and then says kissing or owo is extra is a load of bollocks.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Also, what better excuse could there be to justify spending 10 minutes to watch her make a cup of tea or spend 20 minutes talking piffle. I'm not say Ms Dee does this, but some do and we should be glad to spend our money and time with such beautiful women. We are the lucky ones.

Offline tazz

I did a post where a review of this prossie was done. One i dont stink and i once had a prossie end a session early and refund me back the difference. She has been badly reviewed on here but was well reviewed on AW. This Prossie did me out of £20 as it £80 for 30 minutes. Lots of prossies seem to end sessions early or say cum once in an hour. Once booked a brazillian who only allowed cum once in an hour depsite not stating this on her profile. When i said most girls allow 2 or more in an hour she said, "you can kill those girls."

The whole point of this post was to say wtf is she doing telling me not to go with Prossies when she is one and would surley want to encourage guys to come to her. Ive never had such a thing happened with punts even where the girl had virtually no interest. Ive never heard of it happening to any guy and woundered if any guy ever had such an experience. She was genuingly suprised that i wasnt happy, which just shows how screwed up she is. To say im a mug is an insult, lots of prossies are fucking moody and will lose interest after 30 minutes. Been with a fair few who deliver a great service on the first round have tons of good reviews then lose interest or say they cant take sex on the second round.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I did a post where a review of this prossie was done. One i dont stink and i once had a prossie end a session early and refund me back the difference. She has been badly reviewed on here but was well reviewed on AW. This Prossie did me out of £20 as it £80 for 30 minutes. Lots of prossies seem to end sessions early or say cum once in an hour. Once booked a brazillian who only allowed cum once in an hour depsite not stating this on her profile. When i said most girls allow 2 or more in an hour she said, "you can kill those girls."

The whole point of this post was to say wtf is she doing telling me not to go with Prossies when she is one and would surley want to encourage guys to come to her. Ive never had such a thing happened with punts even where the girl had virtually no interest. Ive never heard of it happening to any guy and woundered if any guy ever had such an experience. She was genuingly suprised that i wasnt happy, which just shows how screwed up she is. To say im a mug is an insult, lots of prossies are fucking moody and will lose interest after 30 minutes. Been with a fair few who deliver a great service on the first round have tons of good reviews then lose interest or say they cant take sex on the second round.
The closest I've had is parlour girls saying who they didn't like and recommending their friends instead. With your encounter it sounds like a lot of different issues, maybe she is used to men saying how brilliant her service is. No idea why she said you shouldn't see prossies, it's hardly her place to say, imagine if you had said you shouldn't fuck every man who waves a bundle. Having said that punters that say a girl should give up prossying as she is too nice or attractive are sycophantic scumfucks. I only usually do 30 mins bookings, for the prossie it is always easier to talk your time away or make up some bullshit excuse to kick you out early.

Offline mattylondon

.Having said that punters that say a girl should give up prossying as she is too nice or attractive are sycophantic scumfucks. I only usually do 30 mins bookings, for the prossie it is always easier to talk your time away or make up some bullshit excuse to kick you out early.
Yes, the Pretty Woman type of punter or more accurately a fluffy sycophant, who patronises prossies with that line. Like they want to 'save them'.  :rolleyes:

15 minute quickie or 30 is more than enough for me to get all the services I like and shoot my load. I lose interest after that, so I've no need to pay any more. 

Offline seeker

I now always wear a watch  when out punting ...
If she doesn't want to do the full time paid for she should give a automatice refund .
When was the last time you gave a refund .. tania????

JB1969

Also, what better excuse could there be to justify spending 10 minutes to watch her make a cup of tea or spend 20 minutes talking piffle. I'm not say Ms Dee does this, but some do and we should be glad to spend our money and time with such beautiful women. We are the lucky ones.

The only thing I want to watch a prossie make me is to cum not a cuppa tea lol

Whore

Yes, the Pretty Woman type of punter or more accurately a fluffy sycophant, who patronises prossies with that line. Like they want to 'save them'.  :rolleyes:
I am PAID TO FUCK, and LOVE SEX, LOVE MAKING A MAN OR WOMAN CUM OR BOTH! MMMM

I've NEVER advertised as a courtesan and have no interest in dining dates(FFS) But seem to attract men who book me for 3 hours, can only cum once and do so in 5 minutes... Then spend the next 2.45hrs asking me personal questions.WTF?

Whore

Trust me I have tried to give them their money back on numerous occasions! I just don't understand these people! :scare:

SirPhilipXX

I've NEVER advertised as a courtesan and have no interest in dining dates(FFS) But seem to attract men who book me for 3 hours, can only cum once and do so in 5 minutes... Then spend the next 2.45hrs asking me personal questions.WTF?

Trust me I have tried to give them their money back on numerous occasions! I just don't understand these people! :scare:

Yeah, I bet you have!

:DBut if any of your clients are stupid enough to book you for 3 hours and only fuck you for five minutes they are twats and deserve to be ripped off imho.  :D

Offline GreyDave

Reminds me of Nicol40KK I used to see often oneday I'd booked an hour and rushed things came twice in half an hour  :yahoo: she knew I was not up for more left the room came back with half the cash and told me to think before spending more than I needed to.  :kissgirl: What a gal 40kks good body  pretty and honest wish she was still working place was Curves unlimted a North Bushey a flat share I think that the way the girls get us as regulars, started a hour booking once with a Sarah in same place asked me after first pop if I could get a Burger for her whilst she saw another guy :dash: was a bit put out but did so and ended up doing 3 half hour + sessions that  Saturday afternoon I got another you spend to much of you time here telling off. Christ I wish I could still  do stuff like that now :cry: Curves and Bushey Babes were both closed raided. :scare:

Offline Daffodil

Tazz, always book 30 min appointment and extend if possible and going well. :hi:

Good advice, and is how I operate (although it's rare that I want to extend).

Prossies are not as busy as one might think, and will generally accommodate such a request.

Offline finn5555

Not a bad rack  :thumbsup: shit attitude and closer to a size 16 I would say

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

What a crock of shit.  You pay for a set amount of time to enjoy the services on offer.  Seriously if it was just for time many men would pay and not get any sex or physical contact at all.  After all why would we bother working if all we had to do was sit and talk.
This is a US disclaimer to try and get around the prostitution laws.  No such law exists in the UK so the line AW have added is a waste of space.  We don't charge per service as it is easier to keep track of how much it is by just saying 30 minutes =£50 or 1 hour =£100.

A client should expect to get all the services he wants within that time (within reason).  I added the  bit in brackets as some new to the scene want a full GFE with lots of kissing oral both ways. plus BDSM, water sports and prostate massage and strap on in a 30 minute booking which is impossible.  We sell all our services in set time allotments.  We don't  charge just for our time

Offline Daffodil

What a crock of shit.  You pay for a set amount of time to enjoy the services on offer.  Seriously if it was just for time many men would pay and not get any sex or physical contact at all.  After all why would we bother working if all we had to do was sit and talk.
This is a US disclaimer to try and get around the prostitution laws.  No such law exists in the UK so the line AW have added is a waste of space.  We don't charge per service as it is easier to keep track of how much it is by just saying 30 minutes =£50 or 1 hour =£100.

A client should expect to get all the services he wants within that time (within reason).  I added the  bit in brackets as some new to the scene want a full GFE with lots of kissing oral both ways. plus BDSM, water sports and prostate massage and strap on in a 30 minute booking which is impossible.  We sell all our services in set time allotments.  We don't  charge just for our time

If you'd have read further (:dash:), he explains that he meant you pay for the time and the services and that you then should get the whole time and the agreed services. It's not that you pay for services and once you pop or once you've had one fuck then you're off.