Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Improve your AdultWork experience with something I made  (Read 23229 times)

Hydrant

Update removed all the script's features in Safari/Tampermonkey on a Mac. Back with the bare AW page.  :(

Gatchaman

Oops, my bad.  I'm a Chrome user, and my testing on Firefox has been minimal.  I'll have a look at the Firefox compatibility issue.

In the meantime, if it's broken for you, click on the link in lol's second post in this thread for his latest version and you should get the option to downgrade to get the original functionality back.

Hydrant

if it's broken for you, click on the link in lol's second post in this thread for his latest version and you should get the option to downgrade to get the original functionality back.

Yes, that worked. Thanks.

Gatchaman

OK, I think I've fixed the Firefox compatibility issue.  Original functionality plus review counts should now be working, though the gallery image feature still seems a bit flaky in Firefox - I'll continue looking at that, but wanted to get the review count working as that's probably the most useful feature.

I don't have a Mac to test on so would appreciate any feedback from Mac users on whether the fix has cured their problems as well.

Offline agentsmith

OK, I think I've fixed the Firefox compatibility issue.  Original functionality plus review counts should now be working, though the gallery image feature still seems a bit flaky in Firefox - I'll continue looking at that, but wanted to get the review count working as that's probably the most useful feature.

I don't have a Mac to test on so would appreciate any feedback from Mac users on whether the fix has cured their problems as well.

Thanks Gatchaman, the review count now works for me in firefox/greasemonkey and the gallery feature seems to be ok aswell. I still have to rename the scripts because yours overwrites lol's or vice versa otherwise I either get his age/price/location info or your counter/gallery info. It's not a big deal, just thought I'd let you know.

Offline lol

I noticed the script updated itself on Firefox. Some problems fixed, the review count being one of them, but the vital stats under the name are still missing.

Offline Tricks

Offline agentsmith

I noticed the script updated itself on Firefox. Some problems fixed, the review count being one of them, but the vital stats under the name are still missing.

I noticed that too. The stats do show on a few profiles now so it's getting there.

Gatchaman

Yes, I introduced a regression (under certain conditions) when fixing the Firefox issue.  Latest update should fix that.

This script includes all of lol's original functionality (when it's working properly!) so you shouldn't need both.

Offline agentsmith

Great work Gatchaman. Looks to be working perfectly now.

Offline Marmalade

Great stuff. Particularly like the new improvements.

I already have Greasemonkey on Firefox and it imported seamlessly.

Chrome objected (like a Romanian saying "fucking isn't included") but installed Tapermonkey which did the same job very well if only slightly more fiddly to install the script. Same for Safarai.

In the early days of UKP Admin kindly made us some scripts but of course they need frequent updating as Adultwork adds spoilsport coding and machine updates often ignore such pleasant accessories to life. Great that we have some UKP members who are putting this kinds of things together and happy to keep on top of them. Cheers!

:drinks:

Offline Marmalade

If I may throw a couple of suggestion-requests in the pot...

i) I usually prefer 30 min bookings so would quite like the option to see that displayed.

ii) I really like the nationality info, and I like the tits details...
possible to add tits size? maybe dress size?
Cup size and dress size are usually choice-makers for me,
as is age.  :thumbsup: Not usually into grannies.

iii) postcodes can be helpful. I rule out anything more than 20 mins away... would think this might be even more useful in big London megapolis!

btw the way don't mind making the adjustments myself if someone can lay it out easy-peasy.

One other comment - the 'full size pics' feature is awesome!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 10:50:34 am by Marmalade »

Hydrant

New version still doesn't work on Safari on a Mac. Can't try it with Firefox because it won't let me install either Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey. Long error message ending as follows: 'Signing could not be verified. -260'

Offline Marmalade

New version still doesn't work on Safari on a Mac. Can't try it with Firefox because it won't let me install either Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey. Long error message ending as follows: 'Signing could not be verified. -260'

It must be your settings. Ok on my Mac.

Hydrant

It must be your settings. Ok on my Mac.

Suddenly remembered that mine was a very old version of Firefox that was needed to run some work software I don't use any more. I updated the browser and that solved the problem on my Mac. Now seeing the review counts but not the gallery link.

Gatchaman

If I may throw a couple of suggestion-requests in the pot...

Of course

I usually prefer 30 min bookings so would quite like the option to see that displayed.

I've made it a bit easier to change the rate that is displayed, just change the number on line 17 to 0.5 for half hour:

// CONFIGURATION
// Change this to change which rate will be displayed
// Possible values (hours):
// 0.25, 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 10 (=overnight)
var preferredDuration = 0.5;

It's not perfect as it will get overwritten every time the script is updated.  I'll see if I can add a configuration function to sort that out.

possible to add tits size? maybe dress size?
Cup size and dress size are usually choice-makers for me,

I've added dress size.  Cup size should be there already though if the info is present in the profile?

iii) postcodes can be helpful. I rule out anything more than 20 mins away... would think this might be even more useful in big London megapolis!

Next on my list

You may need to manually update to the latest version to see these changes.  TamperMonkey seems to do a better job of automatically updating than GreaseMonkey.

Gatchaman

Now seeing the review counts but not the gallery link.

I haven't quite nailed the layout of the gallery link yet, so it sometimes appears in a strange place.  If you're not seeing it at all, can you give me a link to an example profile so I can try to reproduce?

Probably also worth mentioning that it only works for the free gallery, not the private gallery.

Offline PleadInsanity

I could'nt be without this now.
Thanks again to LOL and Gatchaman for providing this along with the improvement updates :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

Great job Gatchaman -- I'm looking forward to trying the changes.

Hydrant

Now seeing the review counts but not the gallery link.

Correcting my own post. Using Firefox on a Mac the brilliant gallery feature IS there. I'd been looking in the wrong place.

Gatchaman

OK, it's been awhile coming, but the latest version adds configurable booking duration for the rate to be displayed.  Use the [Settings] link to change from the default of 1 hour.  This setting will be saved and will survive future updates.

Also adds the postcode, and disables some antisocial behaviour (so you can now copy text and right click as normal).

OldAdmin

I added 2 new keys to the JSON reply if you want:
https://www.ukpunting.com/aw2ukp.php?id=1456793

Tel_No is the last phone number showing on the AW profile (even if no phone number is showing now). Useful if she's no longer paying daily to have her number visible.
Score which is calculated from UKP reviews (unrelated to the AW Rating Score).

Hydrant

Is this addition something an only slightly techy user can add on a DIY basis, or is that post aimed a Gatchaman for him to incorporated if he chooses? Thanks.

Offline Steve2

Being fairly non technical, should these improvements update automatically or do I need to do something? I am using Chrome

I just updated I think using Gatchamans updated extension for Chrome

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 04:26:37 am by Steve2 »

Offline Marmalade

Mine works a treat on Chrome, and the setting button is pretty cool  :cool:  :thumbsup:
However, on Firefox, even after reinstalling, it just gives me an inoperable settings button and the default has gone back to 1hr   :unknown:

It's the buggy thing with this gizmos ... so many operating systems ..

Gatchaman

Nice one! Will definitely try to add those in.

Is the score in use anywhere?  I can see that it is a weighted sum of the pos/neutral/neg counts. Just wondering if people are familiar with it?

Gatchaman

Being fairly non technical, should these improvements update automatically or do I need to do something? I am using Chrome

I just updated I think using Gatchamans updated extension for Chrome

External Link/Members Only

Updates automatically for me in Chrome/Tampermonkey.  Might depend on your settings though. Not near a p at the minute so cant check that.

Gatchaman

Mine works a treat on Chrome, and the setting button is pretty cool  :cool:  :thumbsup:
However, on Firefox, even after reinstalling, it just gives me an inoperable settings button and the default has gone back to 1hr   :unknown:

It's the buggy thing with this gizmos ... so many operating systems ..

Bugger! I tested in Firefox after embarrassing myself last time and it all looked ok.  Sometimes the tiniest change can break it though. Will have a look tonight

OldAdmin

Is the score in use anywhere?  I can see that it is a weighted sum of the pos/neutral/neg counts. Just wondering if people are familiar with it?

Not yet, it's for new search feature coming on or before Christmas Day.
It'll be used as option of ranking service provider results.

Offline Marmalade

In case it helps half my machines are on Sierra, some on Capitain. I assume there's no way of getting it to work on iOS? Brilliant work though. You're doing Admin proud. There's not a site even faintly up to the technical capacity of UKP for punting worldwide that I can see. Just the ethos puts it on top; but this technical excellence really makes the thing shine. 

:dance:

Gatchaman

In case it helps half my machines are on Sierra, some on Capitain. I assume there's no way of getting it to work on iOS?

Ah so the Firefox problem are on Mac not PC?  It seems OK for me on Firefox on Windows 10.  I don't have access to a Mac unfortunately so can't test that.  Are you familiar with the console in Firefox, and if so are there any errors??

Offline PleadInsanity

Using firefox here and all working fine and dandy for me :D
It has also updated and now has the option of altering the duration.
Once again, i could'nt be without this now, i automatically look along the top of the screen for the info before reading the profile:thumbsup:

makv

Generally enjoying this, but I've found it seems to mess up the context of searches somehow.

I normally simply search by region and county (tat really doesn't come back with too many in my county!). For example, the search comes back with 3 pages. As soon as I click to see the second page, however, I'm now looking at "page 2 of 37", for example, and the results are now from all over the region. County seems to have got lost.

Is it possible the userscript is somehow doing this?

Gatchaman

Generally enjoying this, but I've found it seems to mess up the context of searches somehow.

I normally simply search by region and county (tat really doesn't come back with too many in my county!). For example, the search comes back with 3 pages. As soon as I click to see the second page, however, I'm now looking at "page 2 of 37", for example, and the results are now from all over the region. County seems to have got lost.

Is it possible the userscript is somehow doing this?

It's possible.  The script does alter the page that comes back, though it does a single quite specific thing on the list pages.  It's much more likely to break the profile pages!

Just checked here and it seems OK, but might be specific to your setup and/or the search you are doing. Can you try disabling the script (or disabling Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey completely) and see if it still happens? If it still happens, let me know (by PM if you prefer) details of your setup - PC or Mac, Firefox or Chrome and specifically what you are searching for and I'll try to reproduce and fix
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 04:37:16 pm by Gatchaman »

OldAdmin

I believe there's a tool or quick easy way to convert Greasemonkey scripts into standalone Chrome / Firefox extensions.

But even if not, I wrote a small Chrome extension many years ago that does something similar, so it shouldn't be hard to convert the existing Greasemonkey JavaScript code into a proper Chrome extension.

Although to upload it to Chrome Web Store you'll need to make one-off payment ($5 I think), otherwise people wouldn't be able to install it.

makv

It's possible.  The script does alter the page that comes back, though it does a single quite specific thing on the list pages.  It's much more likely to break the profile pages!

Just checked here and it seems OK, but might be specific to your setup and/or the search you are doing. Can you try disabling the script (or disabling Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey completely) and see if it still happens? If it still happens, let me know (by PM if you prefer) details of your setup - PC or Mac, Firefox or Chrome and specifically what you are searching for and I'll try to reproduce and fix

I just disabled and then re-enabled the script, and sorry to say, it does seem to be the script.

So my search is South East/Oxfordshire/incalls/profiles with pictures/logged in within the last week. Returns 94 profiles in Oxfordshire in 2 pages. Clicking on page 2 and I now have 1641 profiles across the South East in 33 pages. Also, in the Search section at the bottom of the screen, the County now says (any).

I'm on firefox on Windows 10.

Offline agentsmith

I just disabled and then re-enabled the script, and sorry to say, it does seem to be the script.

So my search is South East/Oxfordshire/incalls/profiles with pictures/logged in within the last week. Returns 94 profiles in Oxfordshire in 2 pages. Clicking on page 2 and I now have 1641 profiles across the South East in 33 pages. Also, in the Search section at the bottom of the screen, the County now says (any).

I'm on firefox on Windows 10.

I've never noticed this issue because I never use the region filter but I thought I'd give this a try and the same thing happened to me using firefox on windows 10.

makv, just do what I do and save a search using a proximity distance from your postcode. I've never had any problems doing that.

Gatchaman

It looks like the script has always broken the navigation through results pages. 

Can't figure out why so I have removed the links that it was adding to the list pages which should fix that issue. 

Those links are not very useful any more anyway as they are the old style that go via Google.

Offline PleadInsanity

After a recent update this week I seem to have lost the data displayed along the top of the page while using AW ie hourly rate, location, nationality, barebacker and ukp reviews . I'm using windows 10 and firefox.
Have had a dabble but can't see what needs doing to retrieve it. Any ideas how to bring it back?

Offline agentsmith

After a recent update this week I seem to have lost the data displayed along the top of the page while using AW ie hourly rate, location, nationality, barebacker and ukp reviews . I'm using windows 10 and firefox.
Have had a dabble but can't see what needs doing to retrieve it. Any ideas how to bring it back?

+1

Just updated to firefox quantum 57.0 and the script no longer works for me.

Offline A Decent Fist

Me too. Using Firefox on a Mac.

Offline Marmalade

Every so often some great techie member contributes a script. Unfortunately the targeted software eventually finds ways round most of them or else browser updates make them inoperative. We rely on the generosity of people doing the tampermonkey etc script work.

Failing that, opening two browser screens to copy-paste an AW prossie I.D. number to UKP is not exactly hard work. NO SITE IN HISTORY HAS EVER OFFERED WHAT UKP DOES.  :drinks:

Offline Steve2

It's still working fine on Chrome  :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

It's still working fine on Chrome  :rolleyes:

That’s good. I’m going to re-install. I notice neither Chrone nor Firefox are still supporting new Java releases. However the latest Firefox update has nevertheless fixed many things that were doing my head in with the last one.

Offline agentsmith

Just copied and pasted the script from greasemonkey to tampermonkey and all is well again.

Offline Steve2

Offline Steve2

Is it possible to get this to work on an Ipad?

TheCamel

Great work - the other thing i'd like is something showing 'phone number available, or not' - nothing worse than opening a profile, reading it, getting excited, only to discover no phone number is listed (AKA she's not duty today)

Offline Marmalade

Great work - the other thing i'd like is something showing 'phone number available, or not' - nothing worse than opening a profile, reading it, getting excited, only to discover no phone number is listed (AKA she's not duty today)

Errrm firstly there’s already a feature that shows if a telephone number is archived. But more to the point perhaps, don’t you think it’s a bit cheeky for you to suggest ‘improvements’ for Admin or others when you’ve made 6 posts in nearly two years, posted no reviews, and three of your posts were requests to have your posts deleted cos you’d fucked up?  :dash:

Nothing personal, but do maybe try to ‘get with the program’ as they say ...  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:33:00 pm by Marmalade »

Offline A Decent Fist

Just copied and pasted the script from greasemonkey to tampermonkey and all is well again.

Only just caught up with this. I did the same and it started working using Firefox on a Mac after a few months without it. Thanks!