Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Improve your AdultWork experience with something I made  (Read 23230 times)

mrhappypants

This is a great tool and saves time with AW searches.  I am sending this request by PM to lol who wrote this in the first place, but notice he has not logged in some time and wonder if anyone else might also be able to help with this request. 

I am no where near technically literate enough to be able to test whether the current script could be altered to point at search of UKP for references to a particular profile, rather than reviews.  Reviews are great, but if it could point at any post that includes the profile it would be more comprehensive.  I also wonder if it could run this alongside the current UKP aggregate script?

Thanks in anticipation.

Offline Steve2

When the AW page comes up it shows any UKP reports linked to the AW profile.

mrhappypants

When the AW page comes up it shows any UKP reports linked to the AW profile.

I am not sure you have understood my point Steve.

If I click on the UKP script on the AW profile I get to a review but I do not get to all mentions of the profile on UKP. 

For example...

Go to External Link/Members Only

UKP script gives one review.

Now put 4490832 into the search field on UKP and you get a whole lot more information on her that was not linked.  I am not sure if Tampermonkey can achieve this but it would be great to be able to track all references, not just reviews.

Thanks

Offline Steve2

I get it now Mr HP

It looks like the script has been updated :)

Offline Lema

I noticed there was a bug with outcall only WGs so External Link/Members Only. It should install over the old version if you have it already.
can this be downloaded on a Galaxy Android ? because when I click on it all I get is a load of computer jargon! :unknown:

Offline JimmySW

I get it now Mr HP

It looks like the script has been updated :)

And stopped working on Firefox for me!

Offline PleadInsanity

Mine stopped on firefox using greasemonkey so I just loaded tampermonkey and use that instead.

Offline PleadInsanity

can this be downloaded on a Galaxy Android ? because when I click on it all I get is a load of computer jargon! :unknown:
Not sure how it works with android but on a PC you need to download a userscript manager to use that jargon ;)

Offline Lema

Not sure how it works with android but on a PC you need to download a userscript manager to use that jargon ;)
it probably won't work with galaxy android then, I downloaded Tampermonkey and chrome  but still nothing.  :(

mrhappypants

The tool does not appear to be linking to UKP reviews for me this afternoon.  Is anyone else having problems?

Offline modular1

Installed v1.9 using Tampermonkey ,UKP search/reviews etc work fine on: Mac OSX El Capitan 10.11.6 / Safari 11.1.1

hats off to lol & Gatchaman for the build. I’m starting to mess with js again I’ll share anything I come up with. sex & coding..fantastic..

Offline Qwerty

OK, been using this a little while, _very useful, thanks for taking the trouble and sharing it

I am finding that the "Last on" feature isn't working though, even when the SP has been added to my hotlist. Anyone else finding the same?

Offline Steve2

OK, been using this a little while, _very useful, thanks for taking the trouble and sharing it

I am finding that the "Last on" feature isn't working though, even when the SP has been added to my hotlist. Anyone else finding the same?

Same for me

Offline bushman

Any update on this would be appreciated.

Offline Stiltskin

Seems to be working for me for SPs on my hotlist (Latest version of Firefox) - Last Login:    Today at 13:41

The script makes a seperate web request to get your hotlists. It then grabs the login times - External Link/Members Only . If you open any of your hotlists you should see the login times. Can you see them?

Offline SO595

Are you logged in?  Because it loads your hotlist in the background to extract the times from ad it can't do that unless you're logged in.

What do you see ??:?? instead of a time or nothing at all?
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steve2

Is there a link to the latest version?

Offline SO595

Is there a link to the latest version?

Latest version is always at External Link/Members Only.  currently 1.9.0

Offline Steve2

Offline Stiltskin

I thought the script had messed up this morning, as it wasn't reporting UKP reviews accurately. Turns out it's a problem with UKP not summarising them correctly.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=21871 - 3 reviews, showing as 1.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=23152 - 1 review, showing as zero.

Offline Fat Bob

Latest version is always at External Link/Members Only.  currently 1.9.0

I'm keen to give this a go, but I'm not sure how to install. Is there some instructions somewhere for dinosaurs like me? 

Offline Steve2

I'm keen to give this a go, but I'm not sure how to install. Is there some instructions somewhere for dinosaurs like me?

You need to install Tampermonkey 1st. It's an extension on Chrome and Firefox and probably more browsers too

Offline A Decent Fist

I thought the script had messed up this morning, as it wasn't reporting UKP reviews accurately. Turns out it's a problem with UKP not summarising them correctly.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=21871 - 3 reviews, showing as 1.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=23152 - 1 review, showing as zero.

This seems to be spreading, possibly affecting the more recent reviews. Four summarised as one here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=22426

I sympathise with the new admin team because they have taken over a highly complicated machine with no instruction manual.

Offline Fat Bob

You need to install Tampermonkey 1st. It's an extension on Chrome and Firefox and probably more browsers too

Cheers Steve, step 2? ...sorry you will have to be patient with me.

Offline Fat Bob

Cheers Steve, step 2? ...sorry you will have to be patient with me.

Update: I'm sorted, got it running on Chrome. Thanks for the initial heads up.  :thumbsup:

Offline SO595

This seems to be spreading, possibly affecting the more recent reviews. Four summarised as one here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=22426

I sympathise with the new admin team because they have taken over a highly complicated machine with no instruction manual.

Yes, the script uses the UKP API, so counts will be inaccurate until the indexing is fixed.  See https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252893.msg2610865#msg2610865

Offline A Decent Fist

Yes, the script uses the UKP API, so counts will be inaccurate until the indexing is fixed.  See https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252893.msg2610865#msg2610865

Thanks for the update. I know just enough to know what you're talking about but nowhere near enough to offer any help. Good luck!

Offline whoya.kiddin

This useful tool has just stopped working for me.  Has anyone else had the same problem and does anyone know what has happened please?

Offline Steve2

This useful tool has just stopped working for me.  Has anyone else had the same problem and does anyone know what has happened please?

It was fine earlier today

Offline A Decent Fist

Still work for me (using with Tampermonkey / Firefox / Apple Mac). The review count is not always accurate now but I think that's caused by problems at UKP, not with the script. Clicking the link still takes you to a UKP page that summarises the SP's reviews.

Offline JimmySW

Still work for me (using with Tampermonkey / Firefox / Apple Mac). The review count is not always accurate now but I think that's caused by problems at UKP, not with the script. Clicking the link still takes you to a UKP page that summarises the SP's reviews.

As above but on a PC, the review count isn't working any more but everything else is fine.

Offline Stiltskin

It's all working for me - Tampermonkey / Firefox / PC (Win10)