Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meko - Asian Selection  (Read 2857 times)

Offline Richjimbo

External Link/Members Only

Her place is not far from Paddington; a small apartment which has a tiny bathroom, v small sitting room and a small bedroom. She has made it as comfortable as possible, but she deserves a better place

Meko looks just like her pictures. She is v friendly and great fun to spend time with. Her body of very sexy, she has small tits but more than enough to play with - in fact I like them like this rather than the fake airbags other girls have.

I had seen Meko before for a 3some with Charlotte. It was during this trip that I decided to book a solo visit to see Meko; we had great chemistry and she was vey playful.

On this visit I asked her to wear the schoolgirl outfit as shown on the website. When I arrived I was not disappointed; she looked so fuckable.

We started with an assisted shower, and then moved to the bedroom where she gave me a very deep rimming; I think she enjoyed it as much as me, as she kept going back for more. We then moved into girl-on-top and then i remembered how tight she was; it felt great but I had to think of 'naked gran and dead kittens' to stop myself from cumming too fast. We then went to doggy style and boy oh boy did it feel good; I came a second time.

She then gave me a great massage, we chatted some more and I left.

She is great girl and I would recommend.

Offline nervyfooker

thanks for the review.

what's her kissing like? dfk?

i have read mixed reports.

Offline Richjimbo

Hi - I'm not really into kissing girls I visit, so to be honest -- I don't know.