Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma English- Chelmsford  (Read 1239 times)

Skywalker101

Having previously reviewed Emma, saw that she had started showing penetration on enjoys list - awesome- anyone had the pleasure yet? Gutted that I’m away at other end of country until next month. Saw she had an offer of £120 all inclusive today. That’s a great price for some of the best boobs I’ve ever had during a punt. Might be a bit of a stretch to travel from Newcastle to Chelmsford for a punt though, even with my balls brain engaged lol!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline simpleton69

You seem to be promoting this lady and i see that there are comment to this affect on the review you posted in December

Skywalker101

Not promoting- just enjoyed.Posted other reviews too and about to do another one for Romford. Will keep her to myself from now on :thumbsup:

Offline Xtro

You seem to be promoting this lady and i see that there are comment to this affect on the review you posted in December

+1

Offline luv2kiss54

Having previously reviewed Emma, saw that she had started showing penetration on enjoys list - awesome- anyone had the pleasure yet? Gutted that I’m away at other end of country until next month. Saw she had an offer of £120 all inclusive today. That’s a great price for some of the best boobs I’ve ever had during a punt. Might be a bit of a stretch to travel from Newcastle to Chelmsford for a punt though, even with my balls brain engaged lol!!

External Link/Members Only

She doesn't offer penetration or oral ive spoken to her. Why they include it on their likes list when they have no intention of offering is bloody annoying and pointless. Who cares if they enjoy it;if they are not offering it dont list it.

So her rates are £90/160 for a massage and hand job far too expensive for me !