Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade--Newport incall  (Read 1546 times)

8 review(s) for JadeMarlowe (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline aps

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Have been trying to see Jade for a while. Initially didn't pursue as she asked for deposit for incall. Then she agreed to see me without deposit but timings didn't match. Recently made enquiry and found out that she was doing incall so sent off booking request.
All communication via texts. Location--posh hotel near Newport. Plenty of parking, but ANPR system in place. Floor and room number given once parked. No hassle with reception.
Jade is blonde, very pretty, late 20s with a nice smile. Cash handed over (130/hr) and had quick shower. She was dressed in tasty lingerie. She has plenty of tattoos but no piercings. She is clean shaven and well made up. Not very tall, nice hand full natural tits.
Plenty of DFK throughout the meeting, very passionate, which I enjoyed. She seemed to enjoy when I played with her tits and started fingering herself. So, I moved downstairs to help and her hands moved to her tits. Both of us enjoyed my fingers and tongue on her sweet tasting pussy. Went back and forth her tits and pussy few times.
OWO was great with plenty of eye contact and lot of saliva.
Covered sex in CG, missionary and doggy with ending into rubber.
Throughout the hour she was making great encouraging noises and kept talking mildly dirty, which kept me going.
No rush to finish the meeting and she is an interesting girl, who I wish to revisit soon.

Offline pantherblue

Nice review mate, she is a top girl glad you had fun and kept trying to make the meet happen she is well worth it.....
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline iverthickone

She sounds worth a whirl!

On to the hl  :)

Offline pantherblue

good call Iver, ive seen her twice in 2 years and always had fun with her,, shit i havent reviewed this one ever,  :dash: will get on with that
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DevilD

good call Iver, ive seen her twice in 2 years and always had fun with her,, shit i havent reviewed this one ever,  :dash: will get on with that

It's nice to hear someone apologise for not having reviewed! I know we shall get an review from PB, unlike many others with no reviews who promise the earth....and I know I've not reviewed for some time but my circumstances have changed, but hope (!) to rectify that soon...onwards and upwards, and thanks!