Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Cleo 25--Port Talbot incall  (Read 775 times)

2 review(s) for sexy cleo 25 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline aps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Usually, I stick to around Cardiff.
I knew I was going to be in the area, so looked around. She has been around for a while. Not many reviews here, so was taking a chance. Quick communication, initially via AW then texts. Address given, parking not a issue. 130 for one hour incall.
When she opened the door, I was satisfied (wasn't sure what what to expect due to lack of face pictures). Not model looks but attractive. Young, tall and right size for me. When i walked in, was a bit worried looking at the state of downstair area. She apologised and said something about moving soon. Upstairs was decent and well kept. Had asked for a shower, she mentioned it is broke and had drawn a bath. Handed over cash, had a wash and joined her on the bed.
Great, passionate DFK which continued throughout the hour. Also mild biting and scratching with nails. I even left a small bruise on her neck accidentally--got carried away with my kissing. Good size natural tits which I enjoyed squeezing and sucking. She seemed very responsive and made the right noises throughout.
Rest of the time was spent in oral (good technique with plenty of ball play and sucking), rimming, covered sex.
Came into condom, cleaned up, had a chat and was time to leave.
Good hour spent.
I need to venture out of Cardiff more often.