Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIVIEN-MASSEUSE (Cardiff)  (Read 2560 times)

21 review(s) for VIVIEN'S MAGIC HANDS (10 positive, 2 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]
26 review(s) for Kiara masseuse (12 positive, 4 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by ]

Asian Hunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a double review because I had seen her once previously.

Previous meeting (Neutral)

Made comms the day before to arrange time, partial location, the price and any extras etc... All agreed and to text an hour before the meet. On the day, texted to make sure it was still on. Received the full address and to text when I arrived. On arrival, text to say I was here. No reply. After 5 minutes text again to say was here. No reply. So rang the number instead. After a few rings, went to voicemail but received a text straightaway to say she'll open the door. Think I had woken her up because she had bags under her eyes and the "just woken up face look" (this was a late morning meeting). Anyway, the massage wasn't the best compared to ban sakunee, it was just a back rub. And didn't pay the extra £10 for her to be fully naked. The HJ was nice and slow and got a feel of her boobs. Juicy and natural and enough boob to fill both hands. 30 minutes had come and gone. Satisfied and I left. Overall this was a neutral meeting, nothing special. Just a good HJ from a hot looking girl.

Today's meeting (Negative)

So heard she was offering BJ with condom. So like previously made comms the day before, arranged time for a late morning meeting, and asked her if she'd take £20 for BJ without condom. Yep no problem, all agreed. Texted her an hour before, but she asked if we could do half hour later than agreed time, that was no problem and was given the full address and to text when arrived to receive the flat number. I was 10 minutes early to check out where this flat was, and it was on a busy high street next to local shops. But luckily there was a bus stop shelter 5 metres away, so I waited there to blend in as a bus passenger. Text her to say I was here and for the flat number. No reply. Bang on the meeting time, text her again for the flat number. No reply. Couldn't ring her because there was other people waiting at the bus stop. 15 minutes later, text her again to say I was here and for the flat number. Again no reply. So left and by this time was too late to arrange a plan B punt. A negative today for a no show.

Her loss is someones else is gain. That's extra money in the pocket to save for someone else who deserves it  :sarcastic:

king072016

Sorry to hear about the bad experience mate

Best stay away next time

Asian Hunter

Sorry to hear about the bad experience mate

Best stay away next time

Well it wasn't a bad experience because nothing happened in terms of action  :unknown:. But yes disappointing that she didn't answer my texts when I was there  :thumbsdown:. But it wasn't a wasted journey to Cardiff, had to be in the area anyway for other reasons. But I am angry because I fobbed off a buyer for an item I was selling to meet this girl at that time.  :angry: :mad:

Gatchaman

That's crap, mate.  I've seen her a couple of times without issue and she's decent enough at what she offers (and a good looking girl).  Was thinking a blowjob might be nice next time...

There have been a couple of previous reviews about poor reliability so this doesn't help her cause.  No-one needs to be pissed about.

Asian Hunter

Yes she's a nice good looking girl, wouldn't have gone back for a second meet. But because she was offering BJ, had to see if it was any good. Will never know now  :unknown:. What a shame  :dash:

np500

That's not good Mate, I am on the look out for a proper massage, ( not a rub and tickle ! ) with a good looking girl who finished you off with a smile ( so to speak ) and she was top of the list after reading she does blow jobs , but not so sure now ?

MikeFlavours

Yeah same deal with me yesterday.

I text asking for a Morning appointment. Told to text an hour before with no reply for a while, only to be told she wouldn't be ready until the afternoon. I couldn't make it though. 

Bit too much of a mess about for me.

Offline charlie-mott

I saw her earlier today. Pretty girl, great body, average massage, V good bj with CIM. I'll put up a review when I get time.

Offline HughJardon

I saw her earlier today. Pretty girl, great body, average massage, V good bj with CIM. I'll put up a review when I get time.

Ooo that's a kick in the balls for poor AsianHunter  :lol:

But why didn't you phone her at the bus stop mate, texting a girl is never going to give an immediate response. That aside I have heard of reliability issues with her in the past so I'm sorry she wasted your time,  that's never good form  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 09:19:48 pm by HughJardon »

Asian Hunter

Is that why she didn't reply to my texts? She had a mouth full of sausage from you  :sarcastic:. Gutted to say the very least  :dash:.

Was it BJ with or without? And was it CIM swallow or CIM spit?

Asian Hunter

Ooo that's a kick in the balls for poor AsianHunter  :lol:

Would much preferred my balls licked than kicked  :D

But why didn't you phone her at the bus stop mate, texting a girl is never going to give an immediate response.

There was a crowd of people at the bus stop, and didn't want people to ease drop my phone conversion of "Hi babe, I'm here for my MASSAGE  ;) ;) let me in"  :sarcastic:. Yes in hindsight I should have phoned her after the second text like my previous meeting with her. But didn't want the "just woken up" attitude and a halfhearted BJ to go with it :unknown:

Gatchaman

...V good bj with CIM.

And ... she's back on my list.  God, I'm so fickle  :D

Offline foreverhung

I aways fantasise when I'm there, I'm the first customer she decides to fuck, wonder who the lucky bar steward was when she first decided to do oral on.
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

And ... she's back on my list.  God, I'm so fickle  :D

Nothing wrong with fickle in this game. If thay perform , we que, if thay don't , we que out side the door that does, simple really .

Offline cakerusk

Saw her few days ago, ok massage, shit blowjob with and wanked me with her hand movement of 100mph with no teasing when massaging. No body to no body, my cock was limp till she started to give me blowjob.I would give neutral being nice bordering to negetive. It was much better last time few months ago when i saw her. But i agree she has a stunning little body.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 05:45:39 pm by hundrung »

Offline charlie-mott

Saw her few days ago, ok massage, shit blowjob with and wanked me with her hand movement of 100mph with no teasing when massaging. No body to no body, my cock was limp till she started to give me blowjob.I would give neutral being nice bordering to negetive. It was much better last time few months ago when i saw her. But i agree she has a stunning little body.
My experience couldn't be more different. She hardly used her hands at all apart from to grip the base of my shaft and juggle my balls. BJ was a mix of slow and teasing with hard and fast DT. Occasionally teasing the tip with her tongue.

She really seemed to enjoy it. At the end when she asked if it was good, it was almost with a sense of pride, like I know that was fucking good.

Offline charlie-mott

Is that why she didn't reply to my texts? She had a mouth full of sausage from you  :sarcastic:. Gutted to say the very least  :dash:.

Was it BJ with or without? And was it CIM swallow or CIM spit?

It was without and she didn't swallow.

I went after your review, so it must have been someone else.... Or she just couldn't be bothered to get out of bed.

Offline cooperS

My experience couldn't be more different. She hardly used her hands at all apart from to grip the base of my shaft and juggle my balls. BJ was a mix of slow and teasing with hard and fast DT. Occasionally teasing the tip with her tongue.

She really seemed to enjoy it. At the end when she asked if it was good, it was almost with a sense of pride, like I know that was fucking good.

How much did that set you back?

Offline foreverhung

Without!!! OMG it won't be long before she's starts taking a length  :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Asian Hunter

It was without and she didn't swallow.

:thumbsup:

I went after your review, so it must have been someone else.... Or she just couldn't be bothered to get out of bed.
Think the latter on this occasion :thumbsdown:

She really does blow hot and cold  :sarcastic:
She hardly used her hands at all apart from to grip the base of my shaft and juggle my balls. BJ was a mix of slow and teasing with hard and fast DT. Occasionally teasing the tip with her tongue. She really seemed to enjoy it. At the end when she asked if it was good, it was almost with a sense of pride, like I know that was fucking good.

Shit blowjob with and wanked me with her hand movement of 100mph with no teasing when massaging. No body to no body, my cock was limp till she started to give me blowjob.

Offline PMAC123

Shame to hear she fucked you around. One of my favourite massage experiences but it has been a while so I will have to go again. She is very fun to talk to and giggly plus very hot so I think that set the tone for me and she didn't have to do much more to impress.

Jakada

Well i can confirm that it is very true. Ive been waiting for this girl to up her services offered for quite some time. So when i found out she had, i wasted no time. I wasnt really sure what to expect as shes a bit hit and miss. But have seen her today and i was not disappointed. I left with a huge smile on my face  :wacko:. A review from me will follow.  :cool:

Asian Hunter

Reading that some punters have had success with her, I'm willing to give her a second chance. But making sure it's an afternoon meet and not a morning meet. Obviously she's not a morning person  :sarcastic:

Jakada

I tend to agree. Ive had some mixed meets. I found that she goes on holiday (wink wink) ever few weeks and the closer to her going the less service i received. But catch her when shes just returned and shes great. I perecevered and my wish came true today with an amazing bj.

Asian Hunter

I found that she goes on holiday (wink wink) ever few weeks and the closer to her going the less service i received. But catch her when shes just returned and shes great. I persevered and my wish came true today with an amazing bj.

When does she leave?

np500

Ha ha , see my post on the other vivien thread ( can't copy it to here )

Offline BoobyNewbie

I tend to agree. Ive had some mixed meets. I found that she goes on holiday (wink wink) ever few weeks and the closer to her going the less service i received. But catch her when shes just returned and shes great. I perecevered and my wish came true today with an amazing bj.

I'm guessing this is a euphemism. Would another one be that she has the painters in? ;)

I've booked to see her on  Thursday. This will be my first punt. I'll let you all know how it goes 👍🏻