Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Phoebe - Derby  (Read 1955 times)

19 review(s) for EnglishPhoebe (16 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
32 review(s) for EnglishPhoebeX (25 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

jasonleics41

Met Phoebe at her place in Derby, a student area close to the city, quiet and secure no people hanging around on the streets which is good considering it is a student residency, it felt discrete. Phoebe's flat is very small but big enough to get down to business, inside her place it is very tidy and she has two cats which was fine, never fucked into front of cats before. :D

I was greeted at the door by Phoebe, her photos are accurate, she is a very naturally pretty red head, doesn't wear much make up, lovely smile and very pleasant to talk to. She is a bit taller than I expected, great pair of legs, very curvy, fantastic ars but sadly doesn't like bum fun of any sort, no anal, no rimming and no fingers, so probably best just not to even look at her ass!  :dash:
She has a nice collection of tattoos, clean shaven and a very sexy accent.

Phoebe offers all services that she advertises, OWO CIM and sex in different positions, she does a great GFE and doesn't act like a robot with a routine. I am a one pop an hour guy usually, although i have managed twice with others occasionally, so after a bit of oral both ways (she receives and cums very well by oral) and her tongue bar feels amazing on a blow job, never had that before, it was time for some covered sex. Started in mish then i asked her to ride me, she is very good on top, got me to the edge very quickly so off with the condom and I came in her mouth. She went off to dispose of this, hopefully not to the cats!  :lol:

Overall 10/10 and I would recommend. Classy, confident, natural and well educated sums up Phoebe, I would revisit.

Keeping the reviews short and sweet as even I am struggling keep up with all these long ones.

I booked Phoebe solo in hope that we would get along, which we did, as then I was going to do the duo with her and Mandy but sadly by the time I saw her and decided they were already fully booked. That is one to look forward to next time.  :yahoo:

Online j122

very curvy, fantastic ars but sadly doesn't like bum fun of any sort, no anal, no rimming and no fingers, so probably best just not to even look at her ass!  :dash:

I feel your pain brother  :D ;) :P

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Shame about the bum fun I do like to shove a cheap fat thumb up on occassion but good review matey thanks, one to see, regardless of the negative review also about her

Offline NIK

Shame about the bum fun I
 do like to shove a cheap fat thumb up on occassion but good review matey thanks, one to see, regardless of the negative review also about her

She'd be no good for me then. Can't abide punts when the arse is totally off limits. It's the same when they don't allow r o.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
There was a thai girl yesterday that wanted to charge me £10 extra to RO her Nik haha