Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana Skinny, Skegness?  (Read 701 times)

Offline ParkingArea

I'm going to be in Skegness for a week next week...

Did a bit of a search here, and didn't find many leads.  On AW this looked like being the best bet:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any intel / experience?

Failing that, open to recommendations ranging from massage with happy ending to incall/outcall fs.

If nothing forthcoming, I may do a reverse booking and see what turns up!

Offline Jamesbattersea

Only thing i can say is unless your forced to be in Skeggy because of work, don't go  skeggy it's a shit hole!!!

That girl used to work in Boston with a slightly different name but i've not had the pleasure yet, she was on my list if I was ever unfortunate enough to have to go to Boston.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I would highly recommend a visit to the well known drinking establishment, The Villager pub located in the picturesque and beautiful seaside hamlet of Ingoldmills, opposite Fantasy Island.

Here, you will find a number of coke’d up East Midlands girls, with questionable morals, who will happily provide you with 30 minutes of entertainment administered orally (a blowjob) back at your luxury caravan for the price of a vodka and coke.

Furthermore, they will happily furnish you with a £20 bag if you would like to ‘party’ with them into the small hours. For a small additional fee, they will also demonstrate what can be achieved with a stick of Skegness rock. Let the good times roll....
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 07:23:17 am by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline ParkingArea

Only thing i can say is unless your forced to be in Skeggy because of work, don't go  skeggy it's a shit hole!!!

Yes... for work!

Offline ParkingArea

I would highly recommend a visit to the well known drinking establishment, The Villager pub located in the picturesque and beautiful seaside hamlet of Ingoldmills, opposite Fantasy Island.

Hah - I've been to this pub a long time ago!

Here, you will find a number of coke’d up East Midlands girls, with questionable morals...

However I didn't encounter these girls... although I wasn't looking.

For a small additional fee, they will also demonstrate what can be achieved with a stick of Skegness rock. Let the good times roll....

*wipes coffee splutter from screen*

Thank you!