Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liana Mendes - Reading  (Read 2012 times)

3 review(s) for Liana Mendes (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jimmychunga

I have had a few poor punts recently. 60 quid 30 mins, Eastern Europe. You know the score. So thought I would push the boat out and try and restore my faith in my hobby.

Spotted profile of this girl. No UKP reviews. Normally "100% British" is not a positive for me. Bit pricey 160/hr. Hmm. Decided to take a punt. Whats the point of playing it safe in this game?

Comms: Liana didnt answer first time, so I left a text suggesting a time. She got back to me a bit later. Sounded enthusiastic. We arranged the date.

Location: one of the hotels in Central Reading round the corner from the station. The nicer one.

Looks: OK the pics are photo-shopped, but this is a good looking girl. She says 24 years, British, half Spanish. That seems about right. 5' 7''. Nice rounded figure. Brown hair/eyes. Nice and tanned compete with bikini line. Just back her hols she said

Personality: this is the best bit, this girl is SUPER happy. . Friendly and fun. Not being do this long she says so not jaded yet and says she enjoys the sex...

Punt: felt like a roll in the hay with an old girlfriend. FK OWO delivered with passion  :)

I want to taste your juice she said! Unfortunately I couldn't deliver for her on that score but CIM certainly seems on offer too.

What was good that after the first session she didn't hang around trying to delay with chat - straight into sucking me off for round 2! I was in there an hour and pretty much the whole time was sex in one form or another.

I came out exhausted and fully satisfied with a smile on my face Great punt.

Some may ask is she worth the money but sometimes you just feel like pushing the boat out. My impression is she charges that amount because she can. Young enthusiastic Brit with a bit of an exotic Latina thrown in.

Recommended.

Offline zulu-lance

Thanks for the review  :hi: I almost booked her after speaking to her on the phone quite at length.  Her voice seemed too mature for the age she mentions so that kinda put me off but have to agree even on the phone she sounded quite a lively and fun...anyway I'll try my luck next time if she happens to be around  :(

Offline NoviceJ

Thanks for the review. How big is she? She mentions size 10-12 on her profile.

jimmychunga

She has quite a deep voice, can imagine she might sound older on the phone

Size 10-12. Hmm I get a bit confused with these things but that could be right.

I would say she is not skinny. Womanly curves without being in any way fat! Ideal for me  :P

Does that help!?