Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PSE WITH A-LEVELS in London  (Read 2013 times)

Offline Sonny Crockett

Could anyone recommend to me good WGs who provide a PSE with A-Levels at £200 or less?

Offline bucksboy

I can but would not want to be accused of touting (which seems to be the accusation most thrown around by some here).

I can PM you if you like?

tommy1970

KDD
Mature posh totty
Platinum Cindy
Anikas secret

All on adultwork and top notch. IMHO the defacto gold standard is Alex at Maxes but I think is £250.

Offline Sonny Crockett

KDD
Mature posh totty
Platinum Cindy
Anikas secret

All on adultwork and top notch. IMHO the defacto gold standard is Alex at Maxes but I think is £250.

Do you have any links to their profiles?

Online hendrix

KDD
Mature posh totty
Platinum Cindy
Anikas secret

Agreed on Alex and KDD, haven't seen the others.  Hence the Alex/KDD duo is still untouchable for me  :wackogirl:  :wackogirl:

OP, you might want to consider Nikki Devine too..utter filth, but her look isn't for everybody. Links to Alex/KDD and Nikki in my reviews.

Offline NightKid

I think Mature Posh Totty has been inactive for a while now, unless someone who has seen her this year would like to correct me.

P.S. Good PSE with A-levels at your specified price is too easy. You want a challenge, try halving that.  :)

Offline Sonny Crockett

Agreed on Alex and KDD, haven't seen the others.  Hence the Alex/KDD duo is still untouchable for me  :wackogirl:  :wackogirl:

OP, you might want to consider Nikki Devine too..utter filth, but her look isn't for everybody. Links to Alex/KDD and Nikki in my reviews.

Nikki Devine is someone I would consider :P, however her price is out of my range (£250 for PSE with anal in the hour). However she does look a dirty girl and her services are up my street. (I would look into meeting her once I have more money stored up :cool:)

As for KDD, again her prices are out of my range, her profile does not have any pictures and she hides her feedback. :thumbsdown:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I think Mature Posh Totty has been inactive for a while now, unless someone who has seen her this year would like to correct me.

P.S. Good PSE with A-levels at your specified price is too easy. You want a challenge, try halving that.  :)

How much you say should I go for?????

Offline PumpAction

Maggie21 is the only one i've seen that fits the criteria.

Offline NightKid

How much you say should I go for?????

Like I said, halve it to begin with, then start with the tip from this guy:

Maggie21 is the only one i've seen that fits the criteria.

And thereafter, read this board: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0.

In the past few days alone ... there were a couple or so reviewed girls who've been said to do anal, and should not cost more than £150.