Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LaryssaGFE - new profile?  (Read 1559 times)

Offline jeezyuk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

These photos look very similar to Laryssa’s old photos but maybe I’m wrong.

Thoughts?

External Link/Members Only - Laryssa’s website

Maybe there are different WGs
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 09:02:38 pm by jeezyuk »

Online tantraman

Hmm ... that's very interesting, OP.

Quoting my own pictorial post from July last year ...

As she's disappeared off AW, and as I hope to revisit soon enough, I'm keeping my 'file' updated with Laryssa's latest links ...

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

... plus her latest photos from UKE ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... and it's pertinent to note that the last three in in black reflect her most recent fuller figure.

:drinks:

... you can see that one of those photos is from the same set as shown in the Miss Anita profile and gallery ... same blue lingerie, same beaded necklace, same bed and background ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jeezyuk

I tired to book her as she was only 100£/hour today but she was fully booked. Great comms so 100% certain now it's her.

Fml .. wish I was lucky to get her today

Offline Notpastit

Can confirm from my last visit in mid Nov, seen again since I reviewed on here in Sept, Laryssa is a horny as fuck, great looker and v saucy when provoked!

The only pearl necklace she was wearing on my visit came out of my cock, while I was watching her doing her toy show for me as a finale, be back for more soon no doubt for another Xmas treat after my recent epic with the outrageous HSG, who has returned from her break on top form

Offline Bond

Anyone knows for sure whether Anita is indeed Laryssa?

Offline jeezyuk

Anyone knows for sure whether Anita is indeed Laryssa?

100% ... you can ask her if you ring her she will confirm

Offline Waterhouse

Would that be 'Anita' saying that she is indeed Laryssa or Laryssa (YourLondonGFE) confirming she is Anita?

'Likes' list is the same more or less, but the rates differ a fair bit per hour. Also diff number.  Laryssa billed herself as Swedish/German and not Polish.

Not disputing or saying they're not one and the same, just that there are inconsistencies.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 10:30:20 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline Bond

Thanks mate. But have you actually seen her through both profiles?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 11:32:08 pm by Bond »

Offline Bond

Would that be 'Anita' saying that she is indeed Laryssa or Laryssa (YourLondonGFE) confirming she is Anita?

'Likes' list is the same more or less, but the rates differ a fair bit per hour. Also diff number.  Laryssa billed herself as Swedish/German and not Polish.

Not disputing or saying they're not one and the same, just that there are inconsistencies.

That's what I thought as well. Also, she is saying that punters have to call her, when Laryssa preferred written comms. The difference in price is quite material as well. I've been seeing Laryssa occasionally for nearly five years and I don't recall she's ever been at £120 per hour.

Curiously Laryssa's website is no longer showing rates or phone number, and her UKE profile has become restricted.

The reason I'm asking is that I'm lining up a long awaited trip to London next month, and I've got so many old favourites lined up that I won't manage to fit them all in. So if Anita is Laryssa I'll try my best to fit her in, but if she's not then I'll probably have to keep her on my HL for the time being.

Offline jeezyuk

Thanks mate. But have you actually seen her through both profiles?

No I haven’t seen her through both and she could be lying to me on the phone so who knows... but her 120£ was a special .. her prices went back up to 160£ the other day so I think that’s an indication of some sorts

Offline NightKid

I've been seeing Laryssa occasionally for nearly five years and I don't recall she's ever been at £120 per hour.

That was her price she started off with exactly about 5 years ago actually.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 10:12:44 am by NightKid »

Offline Notpastit

Seen again recently as Laryssa for post xmas treat, abt the 8-9th time since discovering in 2016 (reviewed then/more recently)

Had a very horny session for usual £160, nothing seems too much trouble for her to please and finished off giving her to another liberal coating of my 11 days worth!

Offline NightKid

Seen again recently as Laryssa for post xmas treat, abt the 8-9th time since discovering in 2016 (reviewed then/more recently)

Had a very horny session for usual £160, nothing seems too much trouble for her to please and finished off giving her to another liberal coating of my 11 days worth!

Is that her in the new AW link that's been posted though?

Offline Notpastit

In all probability, all the pics posted by Tantraman are what you get body wise with Laryssa so highly likely same girl as Anita?

I guess the acid test is for someone who's seen Lar. is to  book her as Anita?!