Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isa2 and Isadora2 in B19  (Read 1055 times)

Offline pbrown355

I was browsing AW with all the phone nos showing, great way to spend time. I came across Isa2. I thought she looked FAF. If I designed my own WG she would be it (depending on day of the week and how I felt at the time).
Verification pics hidden, not unusual.
Went looking for her later, typed in Isa and she came up but so did Isadora2.
They share a phone no. Tineye comes up with nothing. Isadora2's profile says she's got a friend for a 3some.
If I had time on my hands I'd go along ready to walk. If I do that I probably just miss a punting opportunity as I would not have time to move on to another WG.
So has anyone out there seen either of them, or have any other info, or any other thoughts.

Offline pbrown355

Offline theejaculator

Well even if the photos are genuine,  they are both Brazilian so you can take with a pinch of salt that likes list...cim, swallow...if they are available it will be most likely another £50 for each on top of hourly rate

Offline Straightsix

They just look Romanian to me although this alarm clock is unlike anything I have ever seen:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline ronthebrummie

B19 thats Hockley area, so more than likely Roms

Offline Straightsix

B19 thats Hockley area, so more than likely Roms
Can't blame them for trying, some dumb idiot will pay that. It's a fortnight's benefit money for some in that area.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 10:33:51 am by Straightsix »

Offline pbrown355

Well I still might be that idiot. I've been saving my benefit money.

Offline Straightsix

Don't forget to report back 👍

Offline pbrown355

Depends on how good they are. I might need to keep them for myself.
Joke-nicked the idea from another thread SS commented on.

Offline alibirmingham

Depends on how good they are. I might need to keep them for myself.
Joke-nicked the idea from another thread SS commented on.

:D I know the thread

Offline alibirmingham

Just clicked the profile links. The first one looks smoking and just right for me but price puts me off slightly. And the fact she may be a Rom so service may be hot and miss. At £60 I’d risk it. At £70 I would as a special treat but £80 is a risk too far for a TOFTT. For me at least but I’m not opposed to sloppy seconds if anyone else wants to go first  :D

Offline pbrown355

I'll let you all know if I go along this weekend. I have another TOFTT target so I may not get there.

Online Joe112

I'll let you all know if I go along this weekend. I have another TOFTT target so I may not get there.

How was it with isa?

Offline pbrown355

I spoke to one of them in the following couple of days and they had relocated to London, so no other news. She did sound nice on the phone.

Offline pbrown355