Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental massage WV1  (Read 962 times)

Offline Lambretta61!!

Anyone any intel on oriental massage WV1. Nini. 44 years of age.   May visit as things ease. Wondered if anyone had been and if she was attractive. Extras on offer etc.   Thanks

Offline Rangers54

Been around years, she has changed names, used to be lola amongst others. The house is on bright street near to the molineux. She is about 45 - 50 is very nice to talk to and does an half decent massage, decent blowjob with or without. OK body for her age. Wouldnt say she is overly attractive but isn't terrible. She is a fs woman if wanted and approx 40 or 50 if I recall

Offline Lambretta61!!

Wondered if it was Lulu under a different guise !

Offline temptation

Bet me to it, definitely sounds like Lulu.

Offline Metajas

It is LuLu, she now has an ad on Vivastreet with 4 close up face pics that, I think, show her age.

Offline Rangers54

Apologise i didn't proof read it was lulu

Offline shed

It is lulu. Not seen her before but previously had contacted her for details. She told me FS was on offer for £100 per hour. Sounded expensive for her age and profile. Anybody punted her recently?  :hi:

Offline watsey

Read some pretty grim things about her on here. Not sure she would be my cup of tea but would be interested to hear if things have improved. :hi:

Offline Lambretta61!!

Yes I am aware of those reviews too. That’s why I wanted to check.    Different phone number though for nini massage wednesfield on gumtree to the viva st advert for Lulu.

Offline Jasonk71

I seen her a few weeks ago. Had massage, he & owo all for £90 for 1hr. I could have had fs included in the 1hr

Offline Lambretta61!!

Yes mate I know you have seen her before. As an Massage expert  what do you think ! Is she as bad as some make out ? Or is she okay in the flesh ? VFM ?  Cheers

Offline Jasonk71

Her massages are awful. Normally last for five mins. Then she heads for your cock & balls.  I've always been impressed with her oral skills. She knows how to DT a cock

Offline shed

I seen her a few weeks ago. Had massage, he & owo all for £90 for 1hr. I could have had fs included in the 1hr

Would you return?

Offline Jasonk71

Would you return?
I've seen her a few times. So i guess that answers your question

Offline shed