Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet headscarf tyseley birmingham  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Mrgrey

Hello, came across this profile on VS today looked interesting, she’s wearing a headscarf thought it would be good to act out some fantasy. Would be good if anyone can share if they visited or thought of visiting

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

Same queery about this girl posted twice within about 5 minutes of each other. Are you really that desperate to see her  :unknown: Why don't you take one for the team ?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 05:48:44 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You have posted this 3 times now, do not post about it again.

Offline Mrgrey

Still new to this platform, accidentally posted a review first time instead of a topic.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Still new to this platform, accidentally posted a review first time instead of a topic.
If it's in the wrong place then one of the many forum helpers will move it to where it should be, post it more than once and a mod has to delete the duplicates.

Offline garfield

If you left a review when did you see her?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
If you left a review when did you see her?
He hasn't seen her, read the posts.

Offline garfield

Sorry, i got it now, coffee not kicked in yet

Offline alibirmingham

Best advice is go for a toftt although I doubt it will be enjoyable. Seems a Rom ploy to sucker punters in. Not one to judge and I can be wrong but my gut is telling me she is just wearing the headscarf to seem exotic and to cater to a more niche market.

But if you want any girl that is willing to play the part then give her a go.

If you want a more genuine Asian headscarf fantasy deal then look elsewhere

Offline bestpunt

She's 100% a rom as I remember seeing her pics on a few other profiles without the headscarf in the past
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mancsguy1975

Hats off to the creative marketing in that case !

Offline The Owl

Muslim or not, Romanian or not, she might be a good fuck. Only one way to find out. I look forward to OP's review.

Offline watsey

"I have just arrived"

First posted 2013!!!!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
"I have just arrived"

First posted 2013!!!!
The person who has been a member since 2013 is call Asda and has 5 active adverts described as 'agency'.   :unknown:

Offline l1mpd1ck

The person who has been a member since 2013 is call Asda and has 5 active adverts described as 'agency'.   :unknown:
..and one of them is a 23 year old so would have started when she was 15

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
..and one of them is a 23 year old so would have started when she was 15
How do you work that out?? Asda is the one who has had the account since 2013, she is advertising on behalf of the others and you don't know how old she is.   :unknown:

Offline l1mpd1ck

How do you work that out?? Asda is the one who has had the account since 2013, she is advertising on behalf of the others and you don't know how old she is.   :unknown:
I know, it was meant more as a joke.  Although the initial impression is that the ads are written by the girls in the ads

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Although the initial impression is that the ads are written by the girls in the ads
Not when the first of the very basic checks on the adverts are done? Do you not check who has posted the advert and if they have any others before moving on to the photos to see if they are genuine.   :unknown:

Offline l1mpd1ck

Not when the first of the very basic checks on the adverts are done? Do you not check who has posted the advert and if they have any others before moving on to the photos to see if they are genuine.   :unknown:
I do but I doubt most do