Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Die Mara die wir schon kennen?  (Read 1347 times)

dilettante

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ist das die Mara, die wir schon so gut kennen und lieben? - heute gab es ein sehr flattendes Felsbericht - External Link/Members Only

Wenn doch ja, freue ich mich gern, gnaediges Fraulein, auf die Gelegenheit, dich bald kennenzulernen, und gleich danach dich mehrmals satt zu ficken! ;) Aber in echt - sehr nett fuer ein 42-iger und dein Busenwarz ist echt hervorragend! ;)

Offline MrMan1973

Roland D Hay

Reads like one of those shit fake reports. No useful detail whatsoever and a very feminine writing style. Make of that what you will.

dilettante

Reads like one of those shit fake reports. No useful detail whatsoever and a very feminine writing style. Make of that what you will.
Eh?  It's just asking if the AW Mara is the one who posts on her, not a review or anything of the sort, put into Google Translate if you don't read German (probably a couple of errors in it though).

vt

Surely no guy would ever write...

"wowwww xx"

:unknown:

dilettante

Sorry Roland, you meant the FR didn't you not my post - doh, it'd been a long day ...  :D

Roland D Hay

Sorry Roland, you meant the FR didn't you not my post - doh, it'd been a long day ...  :D

:lol: haha, yes and don't worry your writing style is very masculine!  :lol:

Offline Sparta Prada

I saw Mara 2 weeks ago. It was one of the best punts I have found from AW. I don't usually punt in that part of the world but I was staying over on business and met up with her. Very passionate GFE, she's very attractive imho, she has a figure that a girl in her 20s would be happy to have. I'm trying to find a way to meet up with this Austrian superstar again!

Roland D Hay

I saw Mara 2 weeks ago. It was one of the best punts I have found from AW. I don't usually punt in that part of the world but I was staying over on business and met up with her. Very passionate GFE, she's very attractive imho, she has a figure that a girl in her 20s would be happy to have. I'm trying to find a way to meet up with this Austrian superstar again!

I like the look of Mara so may be trying for a booking quite soon.