Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Charlie 20  (Read 2258 times)

knightrider007

Anyone seen External Link/Members Only ?

If so, what is her kissing like?

Offline Taggart

Interesting lady and profile, but read the feedback and there a more issues with communications than I like, (five out of her last 8 feedback are for crap comms) and for that reason, I'd personally pass. Nottingham has better - see other local posts.

Offline Taggart

TOMAHAWK

Great minds think alike kr, lets hope for some feedback !!  :music:

knightrider007

Great minds think alike kr, lets hope for some feedback !!  :music:
or fools seldom differ..... :drinks:

Offline badsin

She has a following on the west midlands threads.

knightrider007

She has a following on the west midlands threads.
West Midlands? Isnt she east Midlands?

Offline 3xtdmc

Not seen her yet but intend to... Had great commswith her about a month ago, seems really friendly and open to a fun meet, will be contacting her next time I'm that direction for work!

Offline johncoltrane

This is my very first post. Its my birthday next week and i'm very seriously thinking of seeing Classy Charlie of Northampton but it is an hour from home.
She has great feedback on AW although i'm a bit put off by the explicit videos
Lovely reply to my e-mail so far.
any advice?

Tjkooker

This is my very first post. Its my birthday next week and i'm very seriously thinking of seeing Classy Charlie of Northampton but it is an hour from home.
any advice?

"I really want to fuck a girl for the first time but im put off by the fact there is proof she has fucked before!!!" Thats what you should have written.
 This isnt Victorian England anymore more. People have sex on camera and sell it to all the pervs that are willing to buy it. Deal with it

Offline Mr Farkyhars

"If I see you have booked with a girl that offers bareback I will not accept the booking".

No thank you, Little Madam.

West Midlands? Isnt she east Midlands?

Some people consider the transport links between Birmingham and Northampton much better than between Leicester and Northampton.

knightrider007

any advice?
What is the PIN for her videos? I think its time we all got together to share such important information, and stop these whores fleecing us.

knightrider007

"If I see you have booked with a girl that offers bareback I will not accept the booking".

No thank you, Little Madam.

Some people consider the transport links between Birmingham and Northampton much better than between Leicester and Northampton.
How can that be? Leicester 20 miles nearer an straight down m1. From Birmingham it harder as would have to go through Coventry and Rugby?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

How can that be? Leicester 20 miles nearer an straight down m1. From Birmingham it harder as would have to go through Coventry and Rugby?

British Rail.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Depends. Can be as much as 40 miles away (including 10 miles Further from J16), if using M1, so I tend to avoid going to Northampton purely for punting purposes.

knightrider007

well, anyway i told her to come to me as it more convenient but she wants a deposit!! i dont give deposits so ive sacked her off for not having the decency to visit me when i asked her to.