Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strange pictures in profiles/galleries.  (Read 1200 times)

Offline bob1

Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sigmund

I can't believe you noticed the washing machine :D took me ages  :blush:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 11:56:07 pm by CatBBW »

Offline itsmydrug

That is really funny, although i want her as my wife, at least she takes the housework seriously checking for the phantom missing sock

Offline Roth

The floor tile grouting needs cleaning though.  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

5th Musketeer

At 300 an hour outcall, does she bring the washing machine with her?  :dance:

Offline maxxblue

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 Can you beat the head in a washing machine pose.  :vomit:

It's a fake photo anyway - the 'washing machine girl' isn't narlasexybum.

Offline Roth

Profile gone now funny old thing.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline maxxblue

Profile gone now funny old thing.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Maybe because I reported it for having fake photos.

5th Musketeer

Maybe because I reported it for having fake photos.
That's interesting - because I once reported a WG who was totally different from the WG in the profile, though I didn't walk because she was attractive and it was an OK punt.  AW took no notice and the original WG remained for a couple of months longer.  However, that maybe because I had not booked through AW but through her private email.

Offline ProtocolDroid

That's interesting - because I once reported a WG who was totally different from the WG in the profile, though I didn't walk because she was attractive and it was an OK punt.  AW took no notice and the original WG remained for a couple of months longer.  However, that maybe because I had not booked through AW but through her private email.

That's probably a very different case, though. I suspect that when maxxblue reported the profile he supplied links to other websites where the pics can be found. Have done this myself many times as well, and AW does tend to take notice, helped perhaps by the fact that it only takes them one second to verify the fake profile allegation.

In your case, you could have been displeased with the service, the provider could be an ex of yours, or whatever; all possible reasons for wanting revenge of some sort.  If the SP's photos aren't obviously nicked, then it's basically her word against yours. And in view of how AW makes its money, who do you think they will choose to believe?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 05:56:17 pm by ProtocolDroid »

Burnside

Maybe she got a dirty mouth

Hidden Image/Members Only
When she got told to wash her mouth out with soap and water she took it to the extreme. :sarcastic:

5th Musketeer

That's probably a very different case, though. I suspect that when maxxblue reported the profile he supplied links to other websites where the pics can be found. Have done this myself many times as well, and AW does tend to take notice, helped perhaps by the fact that it only takes them one second to verify the fake profile allegation.

In your case, you could have been displeased with the service, the provider could be an ex of yours, or whatever; all possible reasons for wanting revenge of some sort.  If the SP's photos aren't obviously nicked, then it's basically her word against yours. And in view of how AW makes its money, who do you think will win?
I think you're absolutely right - my word against hers (or anyone's) and I wasn't complaining that I got a bad service, just that it was from someone who I didn't think I was seeing.

Offline maxxblue

In your case, you could have been displeased with the service, the provider could be an ex of yours, or whatever; all possible reasons for wanting revenge of some sort.  If the SP's photos aren't obviously nicked, then it's basically her word against yours. And in view of how AW makes its money, who do you think they will choose to believe?

That's right, ProtocolDroid. I send the link (usually Tineye), and AW usually take down the profile within a few hours. Hopefully when WG's find their profile taken down, they will think again about using fake photos in the future.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Maybe she got a dirty mouth

Hidden Image/Members Only
Like the picture, but probably unlikely to be the actual WG.