Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outings  (Read 2156 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I do not mean a trip to the zoo or the seaside, I mean the dangers of broken confidentiality which can work both ways.

I was in the early stages of arranging a meeting with a lady fairly new on AW. We exchanged messages via AW and then text. I suddenly had a thought and yes, she drops too many clues and I have found a photo she uses on her AW profile which is on her Facebook profile. Am I being fluffy if I want to alert her that she needs to change this and remove the clues? Will I risk that she returns the compliment and succeeds in finding the real me and outing me if I alert her?

My decision for now is to stop all contact and drop her from my HotList.

Questions
What would you do?
Should I post a link to her AW profile?
Are we and/or the ladies we meet all in danger of being outed?

vw

best not to post the link or every fucker will know.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As for letting her know, up to you some will be grateful others will freak out.

Maybe if she has email send a ananymous message from a  burner address
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 02:21:36 pm by vw »

best not to post the link or every fucker will know.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As for letting her know, up to you some will be grateful others will freak out.

Maybe if she has email send a ananymous message from a  burner address

haha
it was her email address on the AW profile which was my clue. And as for a burner address I am clueless how to do this, never done it.

Offline shagmore

Can tell her, got nothing to loose, unless your email address or phone gives you away !!

A majority of these prossies are not that intelligent and would not realise the connection or how facebook and shite like that all link together.

Offline char45

I've had this happen a couple of times, I've told the girls and they have been grateful for the advice. Some might freak out but personally if my details were accidentally out there I would be grateful if someone told me

Offline dazzer

I've had this happen a couple of times, I've told the girls and they have been grateful for the advice. Some might freak out but personally if my details were accidentally out there I would be grateful if someone told me
Me too - however had one accusing me of being a stalker and got very aggressive - blimey, was only trying to help - wish I had kept my gob shut!

Offline magnetico

HP you're worried to be outed yourself?
How come?
With  a punting phone I don't see how.

Online Ahalfa Carling

Had this a couple of weeks ago - a new local lady had a picture from her instagram account on her profile, and that pic had her full name plastered right across it. From that I had been able to find her facebook account etc.

Just fired a quick mail off to her to warn her about the offending pic, and she soon removed it.

Offline Mansell

A couple of years ago, I let a new girl on AW know she was using pics that linked straight to her FB account. She was very grateful. I did it using a burner account so she couldn't link back to me in any way.

HP you're worried to be outed yourself?
How come?
With  a punting phone I don't see how.
I am not going to give you the clues!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Good call to abandon your pursuit. This seems to happen more than I thought. Some amateur detective work can dig up all sorts. One girl I contacted had used her personal number on her profile. Doh. I found the car she was trying to sell as well as details about the petcare services she also offered. Oh and her real name. I didn't even look on social media.

What would you do?
I'd tell her. Both sides want anonymity and discretion. If she freaks, so be it. You've done the right thing (IMO). Furthermore, a reality slap for her might mean she's more discreet overall, which is good for punters (and you should you decide to meet her).

No. Some twat might use this as leverage over her.

For sure but it's all about minimising the risk (unless you honestly don't give a fuck) so a dedicated number and email are a must for both punter and WG. I wouldn't dare see a WG who was known to be indiscreet.

Sureshot

Book her and move on.

I wouldnt say anything about what you found, i would also be careful about what you reveal

Anti-climax. She has removed the clues which led me to her Facebook page. All secure now. Thanks for your support.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

There is a slightly more problematic side to this kind of research, however well intentioned. WG's seen to attract trouble upon themselves. At worst some are attacked or murdered at least stalked. If the police have to institute searches of her phone, social media accounts and website visits and someone has been making searches that could relate to their enquiries, then questions could be asked to at least eliminate that person. You are a little safer if you use a burner phone entirely but the mapping is now very sophisticated.

Offline Fuzzyduck

There is a slightly more problematic side to this kind of research, however well intentioned. WG's seen to attract trouble upon themselves. At worst some are attacked or murdered at least stalked. If the police have to institute searches of her phone, social media accounts and website visits and someone has been making searches that could relate to their enquiries, then questions could be asked to at least eliminate that person. You are a little safer if you use a burner phone entirely but the mapping is now very sophisticated.

Indeed. Presume AW would have to spill information if the police came-a-knocking with the right paperwork? The audit trail of the digital world is very much a double edged sword.

Offline smiths

I do not mean a trip to the zoo or the seaside, I mean the dangers of broken confidentiality which can work both ways.

I was in the early stages of arranging a meeting with a lady fairly new on AW. We exchanged messages via AW and then text. I suddenly had a thought and yes, she drops too many clues and I have found a photo she uses on her AW profile which is on her Facebook profile. Am I being fluffy if I want to alert her that she needs to change this and remove the clues? Will I risk that she returns the compliment and succeeds in finding the real me and outing me if I alert her?

My decision for now is to stop all contact and drop her from my HotList.

Questions
What would you do?

I don't involve myself in a WGs private life, if they have linked their WG life to their private life that's their business and most certainly not mine. And do not post a link is my advice as its not relevant.

Yes there is always a danger of being outed IF you have something to lose if you are outed. Forget these cunts who say its paranoia, its in fact smart to be careful in my book.

Online badsin

Very common. I use S.A. and the way social media links through to different accounts, stored numbers etc is scary.
Maintain all your security on your social media.

However, I have also had a couple of well known east midlands top performers link to my media accounts. I told them all, and all up'ed their security afterwards :hi:

Offline Tompunt1

One of my favourite regular girls (who I friendly with) returned home to Singapore and began regular work, but I still kept in contact with her. However she'd left her website up and I emailled her saying it was up and nothing happened. Then one day I was chatting with her on the phone and brought up the fact that her website with all her photos was still up. "Oh my god!" she cried and rang off instantly. Her website wasn't up next day.

vw

One of my favourite regular girls (who I friendly with) returned home to Singapore and began regular work, but I still kept in contact with her. However she'd left her website up and I emailled her saying it was up and nothing happened. Then one day I was chatting with her on the phone and brought up the fact that her website with all her photos was still up. "Oh my god!" she cried and rang off instantly. Her website wasn't up next day.

Yet no reviews by the saviour.   :sarcastic:

Offline MrMatrix

So why after 3 years no reviews mate.  :hi:

Offline GoodIdea

haha
it was her email address on the AW profile which was my clue. And as for a burner address I am clueless how to do this, never done it.

Just google one time email address.

Offline cash2spare

If you wanna shag her then do so. Any links to other sites or webpages shes on are non of your business and telling her could prove a downfall for you and you could get accused of stalking.
After all its about a girl providing a service and you paying the price for that service.
A contract between two adults of consenting age.
If shes thick enough to leave herself open to identification then its her business not yours.
Just make sure you are well protected. if in doubt move on theres plenty of pussy to pay for lol.