Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birthday Treat???  (Read 2158 times)

Bootleg

Not sure if this has been done before but I was wondering how many of you use your birthday as an excuse to push the boat out and treat themselves to something special punting wise?

At my stage of life my partner normally buys something that she wants and then gives it to me on my birthday (last year was a set of f**king placemats and coasters!) and my surly "adult" children resentfully give me a cheap CD or some shower gel bought the previous evening at a supermarket so I feel like organising my own treat this year.

Please inspire me with tales of excess and debauchery (and suggestions of how to blow £250 max within 40 minutes drive of Gloucester  :D)

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
I always try to arrange a 3 some for my birthday treat, didn't work out this year, but had a great time though

:drinks: :yahoo: :dance:

Sorry, can't help with your area

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I recently "celebrated" if that's the word, my 70th birthday. I did a day long puntathon of a punt, massage, punt, all documented here and had a great time. Made the actual day feel better when l looked back on it.

Offline GoodIdea

I'v ealways tried (and failed) to arrange a duo for my birthday.  They never ever manage to work out though, but last year I did end up seeing one of the South West's finest on her own instead, and that was treat enough.

Offline cueball

Yes, birthday and Xmas I usually try to line up a mff... only if I've been a good lad though  :D

Offline Steely Dan

Yes, birthday and Xmas I usually try to line up a mff... only if I've been a good lad though  :D
If not, I think you have to try out one of your recommendations, sound fair?

I am more a Christmas bonus treat guy.  I like something a bit out of the ordinary. YOLO. (though last year I did spend it twice ... like some politicians, I choose to be bad at counting)

Offline cueball

If not, I think you have to try out one of your recommendations, sound fair?

Fair enough  :D thank the lord I'm a good lad all the time  :lol:

Online threechilliman

Offline Home Alone

If, for any reason, I can't see my Regular on my birthday, then I see her within a day or 2 +/- of the actual day.

Makes me feel like royalty: an actual birthday; & an 'official' one when I celebrate properly! :yahoo:

Offline S.X. MacHine

On the occasion of my 65th birthday, I did, indeed, decide to 'treat myself' with a visit to a duo of lovelies; one from Argentina, t'other from Brazil. Having seen both of them previously, both singly and together, I knew what to expect. I was not disappointed with my treat, the girls making a fuss over my 'cumpleanno' as they say in Spanish.
Told my best mate after. Nearly ended himself laughing. Milestone birthday are normally celebrated in a more conventional manner. With prosecco or a dinner...

kamu

Why dont you find a wg thats into sploshing and eat your birthday cake out of her minge?

Offline stevethebroker

why not find a girl that will allow you to take photos or a video, that way you will have something to remember the birthday by. That is only if you can store it somewhere safe where your other half wont find it

Offline Chooser

Why dont you find a wg thats into sploshing and eat your birthday cake out of her minge?

Is that what's called "having your cake and eating it!"  :lol:   :lol:  :lol:

Offline Home Alone

why not find a girl that will allow you to take photos or a video, that way you will have something to remember the birthday by. That is only if you can store it somewhere safe where your other half wont find it

Not a problem 4 those of us without OHs!  :yahoo:

Nervous_Man

I turned 21 recently and am spending this week celebrating now uni has finished for the year. Going to an SP every day and finishing up with a night out with friends at the weekend. It's not the sort of gift you can drop hints for unfortunately  :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I was very sad to be 70 as I shall never be 69 again, my favourite number.

Offline nervous1

Can't remember if I ever actually done that.  Birthday is in July but my 3 month punting/wanking ban is up in late June so I have something special lined up for that instead.

Offline FL6969

• Service Provider
Have a read on the SW review board about a foursome someone had recently! Treat yo self!

Oh and definitely need to include cake somehow!!

Offline horsa

Can't remember if I ever actually done that.  Birthday is in July but my 3 month punting/wanking ban is up in late June so I have something special lined up for that instead.

can you do a thread/'review' of the no wanking/punting to let everyone know how it went?

Offline nervous1

can you do a thread/'review' of the no wanking/punting to let everyone know how it went?

I'm sure I'll have at least a couple of reviews up in the Scotland section  ;)

Also will update on this thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82996.0