Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marinna Messeri - Sheffield  (Read 1795 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7147676) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline sheffielder

£60 15

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Pictures do not do her justice. She looks much better in person. She is also slimmer mire gym fit look then the slightly curveyer pics on her profile.

I striped off and was stood at the edge of the bed. She walked over in a tight black dress,  hold ups and a pear of heals. Bit of mutual groping, she kissed my neck and nibble my ear. She doesn't do GFE so was as much as I got. She wasn't wearing any knickers which really started to get me standing to attention.

She sat down I'm the bed and started to suck my balls and wank my cock and a few mins of this She passed me the condom while she stripped off. She motioned my to lay down them started a very slow sensual deep throat blow job. She could get down to about the last inch then just hold me there. Great eye contact and she removed my cock a few times looked at it admiringly, gave me a sultry look then sent it back down her throat.

I could take much more of this so bent her over the bed and went in doggy. Her ass is fantastic. She does anal but at £50 extra it's to steep for me.. I slipped her over and popped her legs on my shoulders and pounded away while looking at her pussy then filled the bad

She helped clean me up and I quickly left. Her English isn't the best so not much chit chat or banter.