Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Orgasmic G Chesterfield - Deluded and A Rubbish Punt  (Read 1295 times)

Offline SunshineBoy

External Link/Members Only

Venue: Pleasant House Near Chesterfield Screwfix Shop

Lady: Accurate Pictures - Plain Jane

Experience:

For me this was terrible, turned up at the appointed time and made to wait in the lounge as she hadn't showered or changed into her "working" clothes. When the time arrived she reeked of curry which was then followed up with some lackluster owo and then some even more lackluster sex to the point where I just wanted to leave... despite her talking about all her sexual experiences I thought she didn't try that much wanting me to do all the work for the money.. shows in the AW profile I suppose.... suffice to say she was obviously as disappointed in me as I was in her...

On Reflection: Should have walked or just pumped and dumped and wiped me cock on her curtains...

Would I Go Back: No, I will leave that to you guys that have the stamina and the stomach.. and of course think she is worth the £50-80 quid..

Offline Bangers and Gash

Venue: Pleasant House Near Chesterfield Screwfix Shop

Not sure why, but this made me laugh.  :D

Offline snapontool

Me too, I thought it was well funny.

:lol: :yahoo:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Reminds me of a parlour in leicester that was next to kwik-fit   :lol:

Offline Picti

Reminds me of a parlour in leicester that was next to kwik-fit   :lol:

Are you thinking of Pharaohs? Like it's namesake now ancient history. Had my first ever punt in Cleopatra's before they moved and became Pharaohs.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Are you thinking of Pharaohs? Like it's namesake now ancient history. Had my first ever punt in Cleopatra's before they moved and became Pharaohs.

I can't recall what it was called, but it was on the A50 on woodgate, near frog island. Kwik fit was right next to it, I think it is a Halfords Garage(?) now.

Offline Picti

I can't recall what it was called, but it was on the A50 on woodgate, near frog island. Kwik fit was right next to it, I think it is a Halfords Garage(?) now.

Yeah same one. It changed names several times and deteriorated after the Pharaohs lot moved out, but by that time my parlour days were pretty much behind me.