Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyBlondeLea - The Worst I've Had So far [OutCall]  (Read 769 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy Blonde Lea (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Gameofthrones

External Link/Members Only

It was my birthday and I wanted to treat myself, so I placed an outcall booking for £600 for 5 hours outcall. 2 People had bid on it and I picked SexyBlondeLea, after reading the reviews here and her overwhelmingly positive reviews on AW (I have no idea how that is even possible).

Picked her up from the station, and oh boy, I almost wanted to cancel the whole thing. She is not even remotely close to the 2 face pictures she has on Adult Work. NOT THE SAME PERSON! Not even close! She did have that glasses on, but that's about it.

I felt bad because she did travel all the way to Sheffield from Preston, without taking any advance, and being the idiot nice guy type that I am, I went with it.

Previous reviews say that she is a 6/10. While beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I would give her a 2/10 when If I was completely drunk and couldn't see properly. She says 31 on her profile, and told me she is 35, but perhaps 10 years ago.

I will not explain the events in detail, as there wasn't much that happened, but at one point I was kind of worried that she was a TS (Please do excuse my ignorance, as I have never been with a TS post op person, so I don't know if I can tell), but I say this because her private area seemed nothing like I am used to.

Some reviews describes she has legs "that goes on for miles", all I saw was a skinny legs attached to a flat ass. And the legs themselves felt like I was touching a man's face which had just grown stubbles after a day or two of shaving

I did still manage to do one shot, but never been more disgusted by anything else.

Please please avoid.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 05:58:03 pm by Gameofthrones »