Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls with nice muscles?  (Read 3012 times)

Offline cfc1905

Any new gym fir girls who are non bodybuilders that would be good for a bit of muscle worship and a playful wrestle?

Offline StevenS

Mistress Pussywillow. Works from a place in seven sisters. It has a dungeon room and a room with wrestling mats. I've not written a review yet but would recommend. You can see her on Twitter too as well as her website, all with wrestling pics
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 03:06:14 pm by StevenS »

Offline Bassman

There was a post a little while ago which I came across where someone recommended a muscular person after the OP made a similar request. I suggest searching 'muscles' 'muscular' or 'gym'

Offline Bassman

Offline cfc1905

Thanks Steven already seen pussywillow. Do you have any other ideas similar?

raylondoner

I like girls that have good squeeze control over their pussy muscles - a couple come to mind, having experienced it!  :drinks:

Mendra

Girl close to old street/ Barbican - fitnessfirst she has the best 6 pack for a WG I have seen in a long time. For me a turn off though. She is also Brazilian used to be flat mates with Tanya espana

Online Anadin

Girl close to old street/ Barbican - fitnessfirst she has the best 6 pack for a WG I have seen in a long time. For me a turn off though. She is also Brazilian used to be flat mates with Tanya espana

No name, no link, not really a useful recommendation then. :unknown:

Candyman

External Link/Members Only

I don't usually go for the muscular look but this one caught my eye and isn't an OTT bodybuilder so might pay her a visit. Some of her private photos show off an impressive stomach and legs. Would be interested if anyone has seen her because she is quite new and girls in this group have been a mixed bag before

gumphumps

Mistress Pussywillow. Works from a place in seven sisters. It has a dungeon room and a room with wrestling mats. I've not written a review yet but would recommend. You can see her on Twitter too as well as her website, all with wrestling pics

Do any of these sexy wrestling sessions end with handjobs?

Offline cfc1905

Any update to girls with sexy muscles?