Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amadea.Linda - Paddington  (Read 2030 times)

Gent123

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 Hour

Price: 130 £

The venue:

Nice flat really close to Paddington station, it's also very private.

The meeting:

I was amazed how beautifull and sexy she is, and all I could think of is having sex with her  :blush:
We started with some teasing, DFK then OWO, and yes oral skills are amazing... never experienced such passionate and deep oral. 10/10 from my point of view.
After a couple of minutes, we put the hat on and we had sex in several positions, and yes she does know how to take a pounding  :dance:

Chatting after and onto round 2, which included again OWO and DFK, ended exploding inside her, and it felt awesome... she has a nice pussy.

She delivers everything stated on her website, but booking her is harder now because she is busy with other things.

Would I return?:

Hell yeah, I will return alright, with Linda I fell the real GFE :hi:

Good luck guys !

Offline Cunning Punt

Somehow, she's not been on my radar despite several reviews, so thanks for the report.

However, it seems she has started to call herself an "official Elite Courtesan".  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 08:43:28 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline boardyhell

definitely one of the best in london for deep throat ,very sexy,would love to fuck her in civilian life

Offline Complete Novice

Thanks for your review OP, your experience echos my own.

Amadea's also a consistent SP imho.

Offline lewishamguy

Somehow, she's not been on my radar despite several reviews, so thanks for the report.

However, it seems she has started to call herself an "official Elite Courtesan".  :rolleyes:

Ellie courtesan in her own mind.  :thumbsdown: