Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Civilians in London  (Read 2503 times)

Offline KPL

Does anyone have some recommended AW links for good civilians? 

Offline hendrix

What do you mean by "civilians" exactly? AW is for prostitutes.

Offline KPL

What do you mean by "civilians" exactly?

I have read there are girls who occasional pop up on AW, who just love sex and not really into it for the money - though thats a bonus am sure.
Might be misinformed though  :unknown:

Speedy12

Haha, that is funny. Where on earth did you read that!

Offline KPL

Well as the saying goes if it sounds too good to be true ...... :dash: was a worth a try though! :)

Offline hendrix

I have read there are girls who occasional pop up on AW, who just love sex and not really into it for the money - though thats a bonus am sure.
Might be misinformed though  :unknown:

They're ALL in it for the money. However, the really good ones also either genuinely enjoy themselves or can at least act convincingly enough that it hardly matters.

Bighappyhammer

Try Carmen.darling on AW. Full time student, part time hooker. Absolutely loves it.

Offline KPL

Try Carmen.darling on AW. Full time student, part time hooker. Absolutely loves it.

Thanks Bighappyhammer! I knew there was some hope ... read on UKP before that there are part time girls who would just meet regular AW members with positive feedback

Offline BillGoldberg

Can you post a link to Carmen please?

Offline hendrix

Thanks Bighappyhammer! I knew there was some hope ... read on UKP before that there are part time girls who would just meet regular AW members with positive feedback

For free??  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline KPL

They're ALL in it for the money. However, the really good ones also either genuinely enjoy themselves or can at least act convincingly enough that it hardly matters.

Agreed,  the best place I have been to find those girls was Rio de Janeiro ... Oscar performances all around

Bighappyhammer

Not sure anyone is saying that money doesn't play a part, but surely we have all experienced the difference between a girl who sets a timer on her phone and fake moans whilst being fucked and a girl who does it part time, goes substantially over time and genuinely is into it? Carmen certainlty fits the bill as I'm sure Miss KKD does?

Bighappyhammer

Just to reiterate...No one is getting fucked for free on here. Try Tiger Tiger on a Friday night...

Offline Dannyboy20073

Just to reiterate...No one is getting fucked for free on here. Try Tiger Tiger on a Friday night...

Any chance you are a fellow West Ham fan 😛

Offline KPL

Not sure anyone is saying that money doesn't play a part, but surely we have all experienced the difference between a girl who sets a timer on her phone and fake moans whilst being fucked and a girl who does it part time, goes substantially over time and genuinely is into it? Carmen certainlty fits the bill as I'm sure Miss KKD does?

Yes that's what I was referring to / asking for. Fake moans and robot behaviour turns me off big time.

Offline KPL

:lol: :lol: countless of free ones from tiger tiger in my younger days  :)

Offline KPL

Thanks for the link mate  :hi:

But skinny, flat chested and £200/hr

Im out

:D :D she should go on dragons den

Bighappyhammer

Thanks for the link mate  :hi:

But skinny, flat chested and £200/hr

Im out
I know where you are coming from, but for me she's a pretty girl who loves a spanking, takes an anal pounding, squirts and relished a facial, so it balances out for me.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 06:52:17 am by Bighappyhammer »

Bighappyhammer

Any chance you are a fellow West Ham fan 😛

I am indeed..So you know know I am a man of impeccable taste!!!