Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Established hot SPs with no reviews  (Read 2275 times)

Offline donjay

I often come across hot SPs on AW who have been around a while and yet there are no reviews on UKP for them and you're left with the AW bullshit. A good example is Alice-Sinfox in Croydon who has been on AW since 2015 with what looks like a great profile and 109 rave AW reviews!! But we all know what AW reviews are like. Right? But my question is, why are there no UKP reviews for this SP. From her pictures, she looks great. Foreverbarbie, also in Croydon, has been around only since March but again her pics are pretty hot. Roxyxxxroksana is another case in point.

I'll be TOFTT one or all of these beauties in the coming weeks but thought I'd just flag this up before I dive in (so to speak). I would have done Foreverbarbie today but she fucked about with our arrangement so alas it didn't happen. Grateful for any reports on any of these three ladies if any of you have had the pleasure.

External Link/Members Only

Offline freeze44

I often come across hot SPs on AW who have been around a while and yet there are no reviews on UKP for them and you're left with the AW bullshit. A good example is Alice-Sinfox in Croydon who has been on AW since 2015 with what looks like a great profile and 109 rave AW reviews!! But we all know what AW reviews are like. Right? But my question is, why are there no UKP reviews for this SP. From her pictures, she looks great. Foreverbarbie, also in Croydon, has been around only since March but again her pics are pretty hot. Roxyxxxroksana is another case in point.

I'll be TOFTT one or all of these beauties in the coming weeks but thought I'd just flag this up before I dive in (so to speak). I would have done Foreverbarbie today but she fucked about with our arrangement so alas it didn't happen. Grateful for any reports on any of these three ladies if any of you have had the pleasure.

Dont think your searching properly as there reviews for the polish on here.

Didnt check the other 2 but a red flag if been active on AW for a while but no AW feedback.

Be better of asking in your area for info rather than the main board reckon.

Offline donjay

Thanks Freeze. I've searched and all I can find on Alice Sinfox is a couple of posts asking if anyone else has seen her. But no reviews or comments from anyone who has actually seen her. And that's a bit odd with a bird who has been around since 2015!

Offline LLPunting

Alice hasn't had an AW field report in nearly 2 years...  most of  her reviews are 2 years old...  she charges 150ph in Croydon... a bunch of (at discretions) on acts that should be included at that price.   She asks for your ethnicity in first contact, along with age...  Good luck if you qualify,  give her a try and let us all know what we've been missing because there's probably some "truth" behind all that wariness.
Looking at the timeline it's quite possible she's taken at least one break so let's hope the photos are current and what appears to be a good figure hasn't been ravaged by pregnancy and over-indulgence.

The other two may have had other profiles in the past but are barely "established" like Alice might be.  A good or a bad thing.  Roxy has had VS profiles and colour pics.

Given you've been lurking for 4 years you've got a backlog of feedback to give and these 3 "TOFTT"s should just be the beginning.  :hi:

Offline donjay

I've posted a few reviews in the past but for some reason for past few weeks when I try to post one I get a message telling me "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you". Would be great if you could fix this problem.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Carly G has no reviews on this site but has numerous AW reviews.
Anyone seen her who would like to write a review ?

Online scutty brown

I've posted a few reviews in the past but for some reason for past few weeks when I try to post one I get a message telling me "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you". Would be great if you could fix this problem.

try reading the stickies or searching for help
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253324.0

Offline Jerk Chicken

I think this is a very good post OP and one worthy in highlighting.

I too find it strange how an SP can even get to say 20 AW reviews all positive and not one review on UKP.

My hunch on this and I stress I have no evidence to back this up is that UKP members have seen some of these girls and have had fun. But the punks want to keep them for themselves so refuse to review them so we are left to TOFTT.

I simply find it difficult to believe that SPs making waves with loads of positive AW reviews have not been fucked by a forum member.

Nothing we can do about the selfish punks keeping the goodies to themselves but that, perhaps, may go some way to explaining your question.

Out of interest I tried to see foreverbarbie when she was in Dartford but the window I had available did not suit her so I told her I would try again another time.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Waterhouse

Carly G has no reviews on this site but has numerous AW reviews.
Anyone seen her who would like to write a review ?

Folk tend not to review bare-backing gilfs, even when they have been with one.

Offline LLPunting

GILFs can be comfortably younger than 40 (not that she is).

Are you aware of her barebacking clients?

Offline LLPunting

I too find it strange how an SP can even get to say 20 AW reviews all positive and not one review on UKP.

My hunch on this and I stress I have no evidence to back this up is that UKP members have seen some of these girls and have had fun. But the punks want to keep them for themselves so refuse to review them so we are left to TOFTT.

I simply find it difficult to believe that SPs making waves with loads of positive AW reviews have not been fucked by a forum member.

Nothing we can do about the selfish punks keeping the goodies to themselves but that, perhaps, may go some way to explaining your question.

Out of interest I tried to see foreverbarbie when she was in Dartford but the window I had available did not suit her so I told her I would try again another time.

Maybe they fucked her so long ago they've forgotten what it was like  :wacko:  Or perhaps PTSD?

Offline Waterhouse

GILFs can be comfortably younger than 40 (not that she is).

Are you aware of her barebacking clients?
She used to openly advertise that bareback could be on offer, albeit with the caveat that one had to have had a recent and “clean” check and show proof of such.

If you search on here you’ll find various substantiating posts... here’s one to get you started.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14748.msg1120141#msg1120141

Offline LLPunting

She used to openly advertise that bareback could be on offer, albeit with the caveat that one had to have had a recent and “clean” check and show proof of such.

If you search on here you’ll find various substantiating posts... here’s one to get you started.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14748.msg1120141#msg1120141

Ah, thanks, will take your word for it, she never interested me 'cos of the blatant fake tits.   :hi:

Offline pepsicolaboy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Malvolio

Does anyone bother to look at the AW review count?  It's reviews on here that give you an idea about the WG.

I agree with your point that these WGs must have been fucked by a forum member, given that the membership count was over 100,000 at one time, but there's no way to force people to review if they don't want to.

Offline The Film Director

Does anyone bother to look at the AW review count?  It's reviews on here that give you an idea about the WG.

+1

Offline LetsHaveFun2112

I've just posted a review of Alice, I was pretty surprised none had reviewed her here.

Offline donjay

Thanks LetsHaveFun.
Saw your review last night and am planning to go and see Alice Sinfox soon.
Sounds like you've had a lot of fun with her.

Offline Jerk Chicken

+1

I always look at the AW reviews and also look at who their reviews are from.

I don't place a heavy emphasis on AW reviews but take into account alongside all other intel especially if there is no review on UKP.

Generally speaking my punts have mirrored existing AW reviews in terms of experience with the said WG.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Heph

I always look at the AW reviews and also look at who their reviews are from.

I don't place a heavy emphasis on AW reviews but take into account alongside all other intel especially if there is no review on UKP.

This is true: AW reviews do serve several worthwhile functions, especially:

* Tallying-up the likely fakes to get a sense of the woman's or pimp's honesty
* Non-malicious bad reviews are possibly worth more than negatives here, for the cost-to-punter it requires to write them there

Offline LLPunting

This is true: AW reviews do serve several worthwhile functions, especially:

* Tallying-up the likely fakes to get a sense of the woman's or pimp's honesty
* Non-malicious bad reviews are possibly worth more than negatives here, for the cost-to-punter it requires to write them there

How do you spot a non-malicious AW review?

The credibility of AW Negs is subject to the reviewer being concerned about a reciprocal, revenge review.  The only greater credibility than UKP arises if the UKP reviewer has little credibility here.
You don't need AW reviews on your profile to use AW.  Granted you miss out on the SPs who demand AW reviews but then one has to ask why, they have been subject to malicious reviews or comments perhaps, or just don't want negs so require a MAD policy which only has meaning if the punters value AW rep, is there really purple smoke without fire?  Perhaps AW management are orchestrating punter review requirements to improve the perception of AW SPs?  The AW system is so broke it's just not worth spending much time looking in detail at reviewers.  With a bit of experience patterns become apparent, spidey senses tingle more and you may spot credible reviewers from known SPs with reliable reps.

You can use multiple profiles in AW.  Use one to book only reliable, known SPs corroborated here, leave genuine +ve feedback and get genuine +ve feedback from the SP.  Use another "TOFTT" profile to try the SPs you're uncertain of, use it to leave justified negs if you want, otherwise just use it for RBs.  You can always discard it if it gets tarnished.

Offline Heph

How do you spot a non-malicious AW review?

It won't cover all bases all the time, but ones which don't go OTT with what appears to be spite, and from punters with wider-ranging and occasionally mixed reviews, written with some care, suggests too me a worthwhile degree of reliability. I don't need a list of exceptions and caveats - we can all use our judgement.

You know my general views on the reliability of AW reviews: they are a very debased currency, for the reasons you mention here and that we've discussed previously. As mentioned above though, that's not to say they have no use at all.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 04:18:52 am by Heph »

Offline LLPunting

It won't cover all bases all the time, but ones which don't go OTT with what appears to be spite, and from punters with wider-ranging and occasionally mixed reviews, written with some care, suggests too me a worthwhile degree of reliability. I don't need a list of exceptions and caveats - we can all use our judgement.

You know my general views on the reliability of AW reviews: they are a very debased currency, for the reasons you mention here and that we've discussed previously. As mentioned above though, that's not to say they have no use at all.

There are more than a few spiteful reviews here, some from profuse reviewers.  Anger and spite are just shades of expression and, much like Bukowski intimated in his response on another thread, coloured by intent which is not knowable just by written words.  As you say the overall pattern of language and reviews is more telling about the possible veracity of a punter however the pimps/stooges on AW are plenty able to (and do) dump +ves and -ves with harsh and sweet words.
UKP is also vulnerable to this manipulation however the scrutiny and collective checking by the membership makes it more difficult for such profiles to persist, hence the bribing of punters with discounts.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 12:40:24 pm by LLPunting »