Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy.Kiss20  (Read 2016 times)

tilt8890

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I have met this polish chick, & thought of writing a review about the meet, so here we go.

came across roxy's profile back in Aug 2015 when she almost started, I was excted to have found her profile working in the Ealing broadway area,
her pics were different then to the profie now, with her amazing boobs on display I made the move.

Called her number and got a prompt text response, with the address detail, when  reached at the door, i was pleasantly surprised by her looks,she is around 5'4'' tall & a 19 year old. Roxy is'nt someone who is attractive in Pics, but in person she looks much better & great, she came across as a very quiet or timid girl with a smile, as soon as i got the PW out of the way, she was back and then FK me straightaway & rubbing my cock while we were still standing, I stroke her and made one hand move into her pants, sliding my finger in, which she enjoyed, started sucking her breasts pulling them out of her bra which were huge & beautiful, meanwhile roxy had got my cock out n started stroking it with her saliva, which felt so good, she asked me if she can suck my cock, i felt really turned on by the question from a WG  :cool: 
Then droped my pants and sat on her bed, while she gave me amazing oral & ball sucking, i was able to hold it for at least 30 min before wanking it into her mouth, which she happily swallowed, her oral technique was great, sucks a cock very sloppy & with slow movement with plenty of tongue play which was a pleasure in itself..since then i've met her about 5 times, after her move towards East London Romford area, she never fails to gulp down a couple of loads in each of our meet, which she has admitted that she loves to.. hope to seeing her again next week

LL

Good review.  I'm not convinced she loves to swallow cum though - she does charge extra for it after all!

tilt8890

Good review.  I'm not convinced she loves to swallow cum though - she does charge extra for it after all!

Yes got your point  :thumbsup:  apparently this is her or the other girls with her idea, new addition to her profile, though I never paid extra before.  :scare:

Offline Kaluuu276

Is she really size 12 or gone up to 14/16.

Will she do facials?

Offline Lovely jubbuly

Saw Roxy today.....can confirm very pretty polish girl, friendly and very large firm breasts. 
The flat is ok, ground floor.........anyway...booked for an hour, all agreed by text.  On arrival I was given the old: "you can only stay for 1/2 hour my landlady is coming soon".  So went for 1/2 hour plus CIM - £70...down to business intending to get two pops in....1st one sorted after ten minutes or so....quick rest and about to suggest 2nd one when she hits me with "it's only once for half an hour"......I know my own fault for not checking beforehand.....just thought I'd make u guys aware so if you are planning a visit you know what she may try! BBJ was good and deep.

Offline Jackdaw1973

LJ

Was thinking of seeing her tonight. Did she seem freshly showered and was there any sign of a conveyor belt approach that some girls tend to use.

Offline Lovely jubbuly

She was freshly showered but I do suspect back to back punters because of the landlady story. Also her phone was very lively throughout but to be fair she didn't pick it up

Offline Jackdaw1973

Am not sure now. I did ask her for 8pm but she said she finished at 7 so we agreed 7:30 but I am concerned she will be shagged out and smelly by then. Thanks for the info will post a review if I decide to go through with it

Offline Lovely jubbuly

No worries, I hope it worked out for u