Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Chantelle-Positive for new punters,Neutral for the experienced- Shoreditch  (Read 1033 times)

mzmmzm

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

PLEASE NOTE:
This punt took place years ago so I'm not sure if her service is still the same. I can only give a review of the service I was given back then.

Chantelle was my only regular punt. I would see her once every two weeks. To be honest, when I think about punting, this is the girl that comes to mind. She was a safe choice rather than a dodgy Romanian.

Date:
Seen her multiple times in 2015.

Communication:
Easy, just send her a text and she will reply quickly.

Seen her at shoreditch council flat and her old street one. Based on her profile she is now at hammersmith.

Booking Cost:
£60 for 30 mins
NOTE - her price has now changed to £70 for 30 mins

Looks:
Nice looking polish girl with blond hair. Big boobs and a decent arse. She says she is a size 8 but i think she is a size 10. Either way she is not fat. I would say attractive.

The punt:
I have had multiple sessions with Chantelle so I will summarise them as best as I can. Her GFE was very light with soft kisses, not that passionate but still decent. Her oral technique is good! but if you're into that sloppy shit then isn't the one for you. She was the first mouth I came in and my oh my it felt amazing! good technique when you finish as she slowly sucks you off. She doesn't swallow.

As for sex, not that much responsive. Moans here and there. Although, one time in doggy it looked amazing because she had a mirror which was a real turn on. Holding her tits from behind felt good, nice and plump! Her on top and missionary was neutral.

Overall verdict:
To me she was a positive because of her body and her oral. I haven't punted that much so compared to others she was good.
If you're looking for a safe punt with a polish girl this is it. Easy to book and easy to blow your load to.
If however, you are experienced in the punting scene then you may see her as 'vanilla'.
Bare in mind she was my first punt ever, she was a positive IMO.

Will I return?
Should rephrase that as 'did I return?' lol . Yes I did.