Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Lilly - Swinton St, Kings Cross - MENTALLY UNSTABLE!! AVOID!!!  (Read 7413 times)

Offline JamesRockford

You seem to have some weird agenda??!!

What's your 'genda', Red Barron?  Always wondered, looking at your brief, random, pointless posts.

Offline PleadInsanity

She was never on my hotlist to take off but if she were then I would.

Sounds like to much hard work. This hobby is supposed to be about enjoyment and having fun not second guessing the reason why mrs loony tunes decides to boot you out. Hopefully the review will (should you choose to proceed) prepare any potential future punters for what might be in store if she takes a dislike to you for no apparent reason.

lukedavis

She is pretty and good services (and swallowed for me). BUT as others have said - she has big hygiene issues due to seeing men totally back to back the whole day with no time to clean at all. Plus she does facials. I stopped visiting once i started noticing dried cum round her neck and in hair.  :vomit:

Offline The_Don

She is pretty and good services (and swallowed for me). BUT as others have said - she has big hygiene issues due to seeing men totally back to back the whole day with no time to clean at all. Plus she does facials. I stopped visiting once i started noticing dried cum round her neck and in hair.  :vomit:

Goes to prove one thing

Hidden Image/Members Only

At her current rate, its £2 per minute.

hygiene issues

Is a sign of how substandard, this operation is. And how this poor W/G, attitude and service, has become, IMO.

In some vocations these issues not tolerated and some of these people earn the minimum wage.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 11:33:56 am by The_Don »

Offline Sonnylock

Ugh... This is why I often ask girls to shower with me, especially in this type of conveyor-belt establishments.

She was one of my best punts last year, though haven't been back to this place for a long time. Sad to hear she's likely getting worn out.

Online scutty brown

Ugh... This is why I often ask girls to shower with me, especially in this type of conveyor-belt establishments.

She was one of my best punts last year, though haven't been back to this place for a long time. Sad to hear she's likely getting worn out.

Don't you mean shagged out?

Offline Sonnylock

Don't you mean shagged out?

Yes. Funny enough, this thread made me curious to come back after a long time and check out her services again. Still great punt for me, maybe because she now has less clients after neg review. will write a new review when i get more time.

Online scutty brown

Yes. Funny enough, this thread made me curious to come back after a long time and check out her services again. Still great punt for me, maybe because she now has less clients after neg review. will write a new review when i get more time.

After the equally unbelievable extremes of the last two reviewers, I think an honest review would be helpful

chexx

I’ll give her a miss.

Best advised to stay away from the temperamental types  :D

TBF Maybe she is just jaded and needs to take a break  :unknown:

Offline Sonnylock

I’ll give her a miss.

Best advised to stay away from the temperamental types  :D

TBF Maybe she is just jaded and needs to take a break  :unknown:

Possible. Maybe negative reviews were what she needed to make her good again, as she now seemed eager to please and not to be busy at all.  Of course, she told me she had no clients after someone posted "lies" about her on the internet. I pretended not to know anything about it  :D

vt

After the equally unbelievable extremes of the last two reviewers, I think an honest review would be helpful

Ahem, excuse me! I told it how it was! Virgin backed me up that the exact same thing happened to him, I have a long track record of honest reporting on here, so no reason to doubt my account!  :hi:

I had reported that she was fine with me on two previous occasions. This third time, she took against me either because of the confusion over the access arrangements or more likely that she had judged me 'hard work' after the previous visit where I struggled to cum quickly. She was clearly overworked, jaded & stressed...and ready to flip!

Now it appears her workload is reduced, maybe she isn't so on the edge, but she obviously still has that propensity.

The venue/access is still crap and the maid will still book guys back-to-back, so I think caution still needs to be exercised.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 07:50:39 am by vt »

chexx

If the girl gets stressed out easily for her sanity I think her and the maid should revise their booking system and maybe limit the number of clients a day…at the very least space out the bookings allowing the girl to proper freshen up and take a physical AND mental breather in between!!

Service I guess would overall improve and fewer less flipping out on clients ;)

lukedavis

Possible. Maybe negative reviews were what she needed to make her good again, as she now seemed eager to please and not to be busy at all.  Of course, she told me she had no clients after someone posted "lies" about her on the internet. I pretended not to know anything about it  :D

Her english has improved exponentially if she was able to convey that to you.  :)

Offline Sonnylock

Her english has improved exponentially if she was able to convey that to you.  :)

Given it's been around 8 months since I last saw her, I was still disappointed as I would have expected a big improvement. As it is, her English is no longer nonexistent, but still hard work to understand and communicate.

Offline Sonnylock

If the girl gets stressed out easily for her sanity I think her and the maid should revise their booking system and maybe limit the number of clients a day…at the very least space out the bookings allowing the girl to proper freshen up and take a physical AND mental breather in between!!

Service I guess would overall improve and fewer less flipping out on clients ;)

Totally agreed. Hope she and her maid learn a lesson and change their practice. Squeezing 10 punters  in a day (heard it from another girl from that brothel) may be good for a short term stint, but will hurt your long-term business prospects.

Offline The_Don

Totally agreed. Hope she and her maid learn a lesson and change their practice. Squeezing 10 punters  in a day (heard it from another girl from that brothel) may be good for a short term stint, but will hurt your long-term business prospects.

External Link/Members Only, not only the impact on custom. But the toll its takes on the mind and body.