Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: heard but is this true...  (Read 2046 times)

youngmaan

my friend was saying he went a lap dancing club in manchester and was taken away into a vip room and got a blowjob.  as far as i knew you would only get as much as a dance and anything else would be outside the club.

is he talking sht or is this true?  if so any lap dancing clubs in london with this possibility??

tonysoprano

There are but nobody will tell you about them..

youngmaan

tonysoprano

Cos if word got out that anything like that happened in any club it would lose it's license very rapidly.

Online PLeisure

OP, how old are you?

tick tock..........

youngmaan

youngmaan

im confused what are yous on about?

yorkshire123

im confused what are yous on about?

I believe they are guessing that you are a kid who is trying to play the cunt & to be honest your question does have an element of immaturity.

Lap dancing clubs to me are a waste of money as they seem to have a look but don't touch policy & the thought of dribbling in my pants or having a wank in the toilet when I can get my cock sucked for the same price doesn't compute.

I'm sure what your friend told you does go on but they are very unlikely to advertise such activities due to licensing issues, however what mates say & reality is clouded at times, I've got a mate (who I have known since the age of 6) who has lied so much about fighting in the Falklands he now actually believes it however I know & so does he that he was sat in a bunker in Germany throughout the whole thing.

My advice would be to stop being so gullible, get out & get a fuck then feedback your findings then the doubters may start to take you seriously.

My opinion (however irrelevant) is that you will turn out to be a bit of a knob & continue to ask stupid questions then either get a ban for throwing your toys out or run off crying never to be seen again  :hi:

youngmaan

thanks for actually explaining what the problem was with my question than saying stupid things like tick tock.

yes im new to this game compared to you lot which im sure a lot of yous had these kind of questions (probably in kept to yourself) but over time yous have gained the knowledge of knowing what is / isnt right which im still not at that point.

i don't think its a stupid question. immature yeah as i am 'immature' compared to most people here but there is no need to push me into the point of being a cunt.  all i needed was a reasonable answer to my question no matter how stupid it sounded to some people.  i would say the tick tock replies are immature and pointless.

guess ive thrown my dolls about and got my answer eventually - thanks

Offline HappyandLucky

Why not just say thanks? Your reply will only lead to probably a negative response unless u are just looking to cause this  :hi:

Offline Tonyleung

OP - I would have asked your friend who told you the story the details - including which girl.

James999

why would nobody say?

Your mate did, or did you forget that you'd made that bit up  :sarcastic:

Online PLeisure

Jeezus Christ, "youngmaan" - your bleating is about as relevant to this forum as a fly in the Vaseline jar. Grow a fucking pair you mummy's boy.

Before I do you the favour of blocking you so I don't have to abuse my eyesight with any more of your pathetic whining, let me give you some context so you don't feel you're under direct attack....
This forum accommodated a 16-yr old's enquiry a few weeks back. Yes, there were the usual suspicions that it was a 'net troll - par for the course with anything sex-related. But he behaved with a degree of humility and we soon recognised his enquiry was genuine. You, by contrast, think you can take a couple of cheap pot shots because your sensitive skin has been troubled.

16 years old. You say you're 22...... OK, if you've had a sheltered upbringing, whatever. But do some goddam reading and get a feel for the place before you post idiocy on this forum.

I'm done here  :manhater:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 07:46:07 pm by PLeisure »