Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ginger Muffs?  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Bat

As someone who was a teenager in the late 70’s / early 80’s, I’ve always been partial to some natural pubic hair. Not huge bushes but something nicely trimmed always gets me interested.

One of my first serious girlfriends had long blonde natural hair and pale blond pubes. She was the first girl to really get me into RO and I spent many a happy hour down there.

Since then I’ve only ever been with either girls who have dark pubes or are cleanly shaven, with the odd bit of stubble along the way of course  :P

I’d love to sample an SP with genuine red pubic hair and/or a natural blonde.

Are there any around in the South East or West/Central London?

Anyone else out there partial to some naturally coloured bushes?

Offline Jonestown

This isn't a general punting topic, so I'll move it to SE discussion where you are more likely to get a useful response

Offline olkingclancy

Try Hayley

External Link/Members Only

I shared your love of a sexy girl with a muff

Offline Bat

This isn't a general punting topic, so I'll move it to SE discussion where you are more likely to get a useful response

I posted in the general section because I was asking about anyone who might be interested as well as both SE & London regions.

I see your point though :)

Offline Bat

Try Hayley

Good call, thanks for the link!

Online timsussex

Try Hayley

Saw the delectable Hayley a couple of days ago in her new Chichester flat (meter parking right outside) and can report that that the ginger pubes - while neatly trimmed - are in fine fettle. So much nicer than in her shaved days
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 11:43:56 am by timsussex »

Offline Bat

Saw the delectable Hayley a couple of days ago in her new Chichester flat (meter parking right outside) and can report that that the ginger pubes - while neatly trimmed - are in fine fettle. So much nicer than in her shaved days

Thanks for the update. Will try to arrange a meet in the near future :)

Offline dynatron

as someone who grew up as a teenager in the mid 1970s i loved hairy muff and think its sad that now they seem to be in the minority

Offline andymars19

Amy will also have this although I'd ask here as her profile states "it varies"...

Offline macman26

Hi,
Love a hairy or trimmed pussy, one thing most wg don’t have.....  if you go down on a civvy and all shaved down, I do you wonder if she a WG…

Anyhow not booked myself but in my hot list, Fern no OWC but big milky boobs and hairy pussy to make up for.

T I L L Y

English Fern:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 07:30:56 pm by macman26 »