Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna__Sexi - Dartford  (Read 1718 times)

Offline fcuk88

Following on from my second post, if anyone is interested as I’ll be TOFTT tomorrow and will report back. Unless anyone recalls seeing her as she states she is back but now other reports here.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 04:27:22 pm by fcuk88 »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Following on from my second post, if anyone is interested as I’ll be TOFTT tomorrow and will report back. Unless anyone recalls seeing her as she states she is back but now other reports here.

Any luck with this one?

Offline fcuk88

Changed location before I could book.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Changed location before I could book.

Cheers. She seems to move around but is in London right now so I was debating whether to have a go.

Offline Lewis

Cheers. She seems to move around.

You can say that again.

Her profile recently popped up in Oxford, and mentioned she'll be working there from the 23rd to 26th March. Her phone wasn't switched on once the whole time she was "there" and the last login time stamp on her AW profile was the 23rd March.

Today her profile has been logged into and moved to Andover, phone still switched off, and I suspect it will remain that way. Likewise with her AW login, the next time will be when the profile moves somewhere else.

I have a strong hunch she is just PG and movie selling, and not actually working at all.

I bet that is also the case for at least half the profiles in the AW group that she is in.

External Link/Members Only

Time to start running some photos through Yandex to see if any are fake.

Offline ceridan99

Messaged her about a booking today.
No response. Yeah, looks like a private gallery seller.

Offline Fuzzyduck

You can say that again.

Her profile recently popped up in Oxford, and mentioned she'll be working there from the 23rd to 26th March. Her phone wasn't switched on once the whole time she was "there" and the last login time stamp on her AW profile was the 23rd March.

Today her profile has been logged into and moved to Andover, phone still switched off, and I suspect it will remain that way. Likewise with her AW login, the next time will be when the profile moves somewhere else.

I have a strong hunch she is just PG and movie selling, and not actually working at all.

I bet that is also the case for at least half the profiles in the AW group that she is in.

Time to start running some photos through Yandex to see if any are fake.

I tried a few times (a few texts and a call) when she was in London but no indication there is anyone at the end of the phone. As you say, probably just trying to sell media.

Offline Lewis

Well well well, she's had a previous AW account, and one of the photos can be found elsewhere on the web.

External Link/Members Only  /  External Link/Members Only

And pretty much the same has been said before on here about that account too.

The following photos from that previous account can be found in her current PG gallery (thank you Yandex)

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

And the first one can be found on the web as well
Yes, I know this last one is from a legit site, but I found a photo on there on another site too.

Anyway, evidence sent off to AW, along with comment about phone never switched on, and profile only being logged into when moved to the next location for more PG selling.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 09:34:49 pm by Lewis »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Well well well, she's had a previous AW account, and one of the photos can be found elsewhere on the web.

External Link/Members Only  /  External Link/Members Only

And pretty much the same has been said before on here about that account too.

The following photos from that previous account can be found in her current PG gallery (thank you Yandex)

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

And the first one can be found on the web as well
Yes, I know this last one is from a legit site, but I found a photo on there on another site too.

Anyway, evidence sent off to AW, along with comment about phone never switched on, and profile only being logged into when moved to the next location for more PG selling.

Great work! Thanks.

Offline Lewis

Great work! Thanks.

Looks like AW have their lazy moderator on duty this weekend.  Got the following auto response.

Thank you for contacting us. Your email has reached an unmonitored email address

I’ve used the same email address for reporting fake accounts for several years now. Every now and again I get that reply. Oh well, I’ll give it a couple of days and send it again.

Offline Lewis

AW are still digging their heels in with this one and won't remove her.

Looking at some of the other girls in that group, a few are also applying the same tactics of moving their profile and then not logging in again until they move it somewhere else. IIRC, I found 4 at a quick glance, and not one of them had their phone switched on, despite claiming they were "working"

Offline Lewis

Finally, AW have removed her.